OLTL Actor Returns to GH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

a "close call" incest storyline is totally up GH's alley, rn. Or even a complete retcon to make Nikolas no longer Laura's son. I doubt he's just some average Joe on the scene. Especially since it seems like GH doesn't really want to split up Dante & Lulu and this is all just busy work. 

• Members

He is too short and vanilla looking to be Nik. Stop that.

I like Mark Lawson and I liked Brody but I'm sick of Valentini infesting this show with his friends and OLTL's unemployment pool.

Watching the scene featured in that article and Emme Rylan is so miscast in this part. Who is this stepford mom playing Luke and Laura's daughter? And I know Kristen Storms has put on weight but have they dressed her in an actual mumu? Insulting.

Edited by Darn

• Members

I like Mark Lawson but lawd. Frank keeps doubling down. He's worse than Phelps at this point with all of his pets and new hires. Lawd. #FireFrankenVarni needs to happen. But ABC is checked out. Fans drag this man and the show daily and he keeps it up. 

Too bad Scott's other retcon son Logan is dead. Mark Lawson could have been good for that.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly! There's way too many people in the cast. Frank's like a bus driver who keeps letting people on the bus even though there's no more room. And everyone there's struggling for space lol.

They should've just paired Lulu with Chet.

Him and BM are the same age.

Edited by AbcNbc247