Character with the most children

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well Nick only has 3 biological children and one dead adopted child and one alive adopted child that is really his nephew. I don't think he considers Mariah to be his daughter. If he didn't have children after Cassie's death that would leave him with one child in Noah.

Wasn't he not an active father to most of his children?

I agree that Avery was unnecessary, but the twins who play her are adorable so I'm ok with her now. Though I'm hoping this baby Carly is carrying is not born. Especially since Michael will be making Carly a grandmother when he gets his son back.

Edited by SamandWillowFan

• Members

They should have made Avery Morgan's but whatever.  To me, Sonny as a character was overall more weakened by his womanizing ways and getting everyone pregnant than the mob nonsense.  I always thought 90's was a fairly loyal guy and apparently he learned nothing about safe sex from the death of his best friend from AIDS.  Stupid decision for the character.  I am sure Guza and MB thought it made Sonny look manly but it makes him look like a joke.

It is kind of weird Shawn and Belle only have one kid.  Almost all days big couples have two except John and Marlena.  But they have been basically off screen since Claire was pretty young so Idk.  The Tyler/Pocket story is one of the worst ever.  What a silly loose end to just leave hanging and never mention again.  And Phillip still has no kids.

• Members

He has been somewhat unlucky with regards to learning the truth about his children...

First off, Tom and Margo kept the fact that he was Adam's father from him and raised him as their own son. By the time he found out, he did the best thing for Adam, which was to let him be raised by Tom. 

Next, when he and Barbara were finally expecting a child of their own, Barbara let him believe that he was Jennifer's father, even though it was really Darryl.

Will is the only child that Hal got to raise from birth.

Nikki suddenly just appeared out of nowhere as a teenager.

Parker, much like Adam, was withheld from him by Carly and passed off as John's for the first year-or-so of his life.

• Members

They make a lot of "anchor babies" for certain characters. Like Chelsea on Y&R had two babies with legacy characters to cement her status on the show. It didn't work and no one cares but we're still saddled with her and her stupid children. JFP tried the same thing we Sage. Sage died but we're still stuck with her kid.

• Members

Not the title holder, but Reva Shayne popped out Dylan, Marah, Shayne, Jonathan and Colin by series’ end!

Alan sired Amanda (I will never believe otherwise), Alan-Michael, Gus, and Peyton and adopted Phillip. 

Buzz ties him with Frank, Harley, Lucy and Coop, with Rocky adopted. Sadly, he really raised none of these children except Lucy. 

CC Capwell on SB fathered Mason, Eden, Kelly, Ted, Elena, and Greg, and raised Channing and Brandon as his own. 

Edited by antmunoz

• 2 months later...