YR: Another actress possibly returning??

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I knew it was only a matter of time before JG brought her back, she was one of the leading ladies his last run. I LOVE JC and JFP was stupid to get rid of her in favor of Condiment. She's probably the only pairing JM's had in recent years outside of Shick and Phick that was actually tolerable but they were still pretty damn lackluster.

• Members

IMO, Avery is not needed. I don't think that any of these returns that have been happening lately are needed. Chloe, Kevin, Chelsea now possibly Avery. I don't even think that Adam was needed TBH, though Mark Grossman is doing a very nice job in the role. (And I wonder what characters that are currently on the show they may end up getting rid of, to help facilitate these returns.)

I guess we should be on the lookout for a recast Dylan next. 

• Members

It was cringe-worthy and certainly not what befitting someone as talented as JC. I have no idea how she'd fit in, but if giving Michael a viable law practice again, Avery has work options (or being Newman lawyer again). 

And I fully expect a Dylan recast - he's just gotta be Chelsea's mystery husband. It's a far better option for a number of reason - existing character; plenty of history with Nick, Sharon, etc., plus Nikki/Paul. 

• Members

At least a return visit does somewhat soothe Avery’s horrific exit back in 2015 which was downright bizarre, distasteful and insulting. I don’t think she is needed full time, and yes her baking show killed the character’s momentum.

I fully expect a Dylan recast now with this news as well and now waiting for Chance to return. It seems that JG wants to go back in time with all of this, for better or for worse. 

• Members

This 2013 flashback is truly bizarre. I'm hoping most of these returns aren't full time. So much of the regular cast is languishing but Adam, one character, needs all of these returns?! So much investment in ONE character and one story. 

• Members

I truly believe they are bringing back most of these characters largely for Adam and to a slightly lesser degree Nick. I really believe they are bringing back a lot of these women, so that Nick/Adam can have even more women to fight over/fight over them. They already have Chelsea/Phyllis/Sharon. Why do they need Avery on top of that?