YR: Another actress possibly returning??

• Members

Josh Griffith hasn't returned because he cares about the show and wants to restore it to greatness.  He's back, because he has scores to settle.  It's pathetic, and it's going to hurt this already hurting show in the long run.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder who else the show will end up adding, as they have now added Chelsea's husband to the mix, Calvin Boudreau. I wonder if how long Calvin will stay around, and if so who he might mix it up with. So we now have Chelsea, Chloe, Kevin, possibly Avery and now a new character Calvin. And Chance will probably come back as well. 

• Members

EH stated that the Chloe return is short term.Maybe the same applies to Kevin and Calvin.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm OK with Stafford back as her Phyllis is the definitive like it or not.

I though GT was wasted as Phyllis. She should have been a new character rather than be saddled with all of the Phyllis baggage.

• Members

LAAWD. Enough.

I wish I could be. I like her and didn't quite agree with her exit before, but at this point ... I don't know. LOL. Meh I guess. There's only one return I want that I know won't happen so I guess everytime I see the show desperately trying to go back to 2011-2013 I get annoyed.