• 1 year later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Well, binging Season 1. And I have to say...that was a pretty good pilot. 

And that last fight scene was really, really, good.

I am also loving the mystery of Alice so far. But as a reader of ALICE IN WONDERLAND and THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS, it has been interesting hearing quotes I have not really heard since I was a kid. Just chills. 

• 7 months later...
  • Members

The discussion on the main television subreddit about this is full of horror stories about Berlanti/CW productions (and many other high profile ones which will likely come as no surprise). I knew conditions were very bad on these and other shows, but I haven't worked crew since college so I didn't know it was quite that draconian.

• Members

I have never liked Greg Berlanti or his assembly line shows, and this is what you get with an assembly line. Still I am horrified at these stories. Ruby Rose was painted as some kind of a diva for what are clearly very unsafe working conditions with a sea of bodies to show for it. 

• Members

Ruby very well could have been a DIVA. However, that does not erase the racism some actors have experienced and the injuries on these sets. They (WBTV) are pointing all the fingers at Ruby and not addressing safety on their sets. Its disgusting

• 2 weeks later...