Y&R May Sweeps

• Members

I agree that Sharon and Adam look fine together. Actually good together. Sharon Case is aging well and a lot of her love interests have been younger than her to some degree. Jordi Viasuso is 11 years younger than her and I think that her and Rey look good together. She doesn't look a whole lot older than Rey. 

I'm not sure how "young" Adam will translate onscreen (especially personality wise), but things could still work themselves out one way or the other. Maybe he'll come across as older than he is/mature in scenes with her. I heard he screen tested with her.

And if they don't mesh well, they can possibly put him back with Chelsea or someone else. Which they may end up doing anyway even if him and Sharon have nice chemistry together. 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't see Chelsea/Adam again (at least not at first but I have no idea where anything is going). If it were Hartley coming back, sure. But who knows? They could have chemistry. I just think they know SC can help better establish the new Adam (but doesn't mean they'll be paired long-term and I keep forgetting about Rey's existence). I'm not really sure where they plan to go with all of these people. You have Stafford's Phyllis coming back and you know she's probably hot to work with Morrow again. MCE and Morrow had no chemistry. I'm actually sort of open to Sharon/nuAdam after seeing them in pictures together (and Morrow seems to fight his best pairing in Shick, but that shipped sailed as far as I'm concerned, until of course the show is cancelled and they magically reunite for the finale). My main problem with Adam has always been the trash he became under Muhney and MAB.

Chelsea is a non-character who exists to serve Adam. MCE deserves better but hey at least she's getting a check again (I was just recently re-watching some of her stint as Crazy Annie on AMC; while greener there, she just does better with a character who's not a stepford wife). I still love the idea of her banging Noah but they'd have to bring Adamson back and since they want Nick to be the 20 year old frat boy, Noah doesn't stand a chance.

I think it will be fine. I think most cling to the age difference because they don't want Sharon/Adam again. Neither do I, but I guess I'm more open after seeing them next to each other, but I'll have to see it on-screen. Hell, nuAdam could only end up having chemistry with like Josh Morrow! LMAO ...

• Members

he looks like SC's kid in this pic. I'm freaking CHOKINGGGG. 

Please register in order to view this content

errrrr, I'm not saying that Adam should be involved w/ the Summer/Kyle/Lola group - at all. But that the actor looks like he's closer to their age range than SC and JM.

• Members

Because of MCE's Chelsea. She's a non-starter. I'm not trying to say they won't try or go there. I just think Sharon and Adam bring them more buzz (and magazine covers). People only want Chelsea back because of her ties to Adam, but she's a useless character (she doesn't have to be). MCE has never set Y&R on fire like she did AMC. And I like her. She's there for plot purposes. I doubt they care about her character.

Nah. He looks in between both groups, as he should be.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

it's gonna be hilarious the hoops they're gonna try to jump through to make this guy look their age... will he grow a beard after a few months on the canvas? Tell him to grow out his body hair for shirtless scenes? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Theo will show up to town with a guest played by Nazanin Mandi Pimentel. She will be playing herself. They will go to Society to meet up with Summer and Kyle. Kyle will notice that Theo is flirting with Summer and both Theo/ Nazanin will meet Leo, after Kyle gets her and introduces her. Nazanin will want to take a picture with Lola and Abby will make Summer take the picture. Theo and Nazanin will invite everyone to go to a nightclub with them, but Lola will not go.

Also, Lola will tell Rey she knows that Mia attacked her and he will fly back home to GC. Lola will promise to keep the secret to protect the family and the baby. Mia will end up confessing to Paul and doubling over in pain after he arrests her.

Phyllis will ask Summer to help get access to important information regarding Jabot's plans. Summer will not want to do this and will tell Phyllis to move on. And Sharon will go to Adam/Spider's hotel room. She will find out that he kept a picture of Christian and she will turn around and face him (Though, I don't think he will actually be shown until Monday's show.)

I wonder if Mia will die and/or lose the baby. There was a spoiler from Lynda Hirsch for next week that said something like "No More Mamma Mia". 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I see what you mean. Alone, no, I don't think they care. But she's the living mother of Adams eldest son and was played as his one true love, something Sharon isn't and won't ever be unless Nick dies. So I think it's obvious that Chelsea will be his love interest again. Chelsea is still his wife. So, with Adam, yeah they care about her. She is good angst for his screw ups. She gives him something to lose. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

Mark Grossman states he screentested with Sharon Case, months b4 announcement of Chelsea returning, sounds like Shadam ain't a bump in the road, but that could change if MCE and MG have chem and how long MCE will be on the show! 

• Members

LOL, MG didn't have to screentest with SC, he could've just screentested with Braeden, like Mealor did with Bergman, but they did, more often than not that means they will be romantically involved

• Members

I knew you'd say that. Lol

And I'd probably think it was way more valid than I do if the show wasn't so couple centric. But, time will tell. We shall see what the show plans for Adam. But I'm sure Josh will quit before the long term story plays.