Y&R May Sweeps

• Members

SOD

Phyllis: You can't keep Phyllis down, When it comes to Phyllis there's always another scheme or project brewing. Phyllis will come with a brilliant new business venture; She'll think she's on the verge of something big, but it could cause some friction with a friend; Once Lauren gets updates, she'll realize Phyllis' plan could hurt Fenmore's. It seems whatever Phyllis has in mind would be in direct competition with Lauren's company;

Summer/Kyle/Lola: Phyllis daughter will remain awfully determined as well; Summer Abbott will refuse to give up on Kyle Abbott and the life they could have together; Despite Kyle's decision to break things off with Summer and reunite with Lola Rosales, Summer won't quit stirring the pot; She'll pull some extreme stunts to make sure Kyle is her man once again, Lola will be all tied up with her chef position at Society, so that could leave Kyle as Summer's vulnerable Prey;

Abby: Abby Newman will try to focus on work but it'll be tough when handsome Dr. Nate hastings keeps catching her eye;

Rey/Sharon: Rey Rosales and Sharon Newman they'll deal with more of Mia Rosales' mayhem; However Shey will manage to keep love alive for now; the paternity reveal during may sweeps we'll soon know whether Mia's got Rey's bun in the oven or Arturo Rosalies; Rey will learn and explosive secret and share it with Sharon; Rey's going to investigate Victor Newman's shady activities for Nikki Newman that should be what this is about;

Adam: Adam Newman's survival may be the bombshell Rey uncovers, so his return is just around the corner too;

Tessa/Marah: Tessa Porter her music career will thrive again with Mariah Copeland's unwavering support. Unfortunately, Mariah will be a bit too hands-on for Ana Hamilton's taste; Ana will push Marah to back off and let Tessa do her thing, so Tessa will end up caught in the middle of the conflict;

Devon: Devon Hamilton will struggle to cope with Neil Winters' death; After losing Hilary Hamilton, his unborn child and Neil in such a short amount of time, Devon will find himself feeling lost and discourage, Elena Dawson will comfort Devon when he needs her most, but he'll have to decide if he's really ready for romance just yet;

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought that Abby had chemistry with the last Nate, and I am interested in seeing what happens with her and this version of Nate. He is really sexy and appealing.

I wonder if Summer will really go off the deep end trying to keep Kyle/Lola apart. I wonder what type of extreme stunts she will pull. It sounds like Josh may try and make her really desperate to get Kyle back. It really does feel like they are just using Summer to provide angst for Kyle and Lola.

I'm fine with the spoilers about Devon and think they make sense. I can understand him being hesitant to move forward in a new romance, while dealing with the grief of losing Neil on top of losing Hilary and the baby.

I really do NOT like the spoilers about Ana/Mariah fighting in regards to Tessa. Even if it's only music career related. Ana deserves a better storyline than this.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Why is Ana being punished with this nonsense? I wish they had continued her scenes with Fen which were fun. I wouldn’t mind her mixing it up with Summer and Kyle as well. The Devon stuff sounds good, the Rey/Sharon stuff is hard to get excited about when they have no chemistry. With Adam I’ve come to accept that he’s back so I’m just going to hope for the best. All in all it sounds okay. Nothing earth shattering but nothing damaging. 

I will say im fearful for Nate. Hopefully this is the guy who can make Abby work in a relationship because she has anti-chemistry with any guy they try to put her with. 

• Members

I wish they would bring Fen back and he can mix it up with both Ana and Summer. I would rather see him mixing it up with Ana/Summer, then see Ana fighting with Mariah over Tessa regarding anything. Or seeing Summer go off the deep end trying to get Kyle back who doesn't want her. And seeing Summer being used to give Kyle/Lola (who are IMO not that interesting together) angst. 

I hope Nate/Abby end up working together. At least it looks like he will be getting some airtime. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from the mag from May Sweeps that mention Nick/Victoria.

Nick will continue to try and enjoy the single life and will have some interesting interactions. His world will end up being turned upside down when his worst nightmare becomes true and he has to fight for everything that's important to him. 

Victoria has been enjoying success at Newman Enterprises, without interference from Nick/Abby. But something will happen that will threaten her position at Newman. This will lead Victoria to show everyone that she is indeed Victor's daughter.

It sounds like Nick may continue to sleep with random women. I also wonder what the worst nightmare spoiler is about. Maybe Adam comes back and wants to get custody of Christian.

Also, Victor is keeping a secret that will rock GC to it's core. He will make a decision to strengthen his legacy but it could backfire and have dangerous results for the Newmans.

And Cane will continue to lean on Traci as he struggles with life without Lily. Traci will end up being inspired by Cane in an unexpected way. And Lily will make some more appearances but not in ways that people suspect. 

• Members

Victoria the cold bitch a.k.a. “her father’s daughter” would be interesting if they ever truly committed to it. Which they won’t. They’re too invested in the flawed heroine narrative.

Nick... meh. They have zero idea of what to do with him.

• Members

I have a (bad) feeling we are going to see fantasy sequences playing out the novel Traci is writing about Cane trying to win back Lily. So we will see Lily/CK in those. OR in Traci's imagination she will be the Lily character, and thus no need for CK. 

It's obvious people expressed a desire for more Traci in that CBS survey, but this sounds awful.