Jack and Lauren clash in the boardroom
Sharon gets a blast from the past
Phyllis makes a confession

5/13

Adam returns

Summer stakes her claim

Victor makes a bold move

Rey demands a paternity test

I am gonna guess next Hamilton Humpday, Devon calls Elena "Hillary"    Also todays cdn eppy confirms Adam has memory issues!

Edited by rlj

• Members

Hey buddy!  I miss you too!  

Good point about Chelsea - I never looked at it that way but you're absolutely right.  Hopefully she won't be around for long.  But then again, I'm not watching so... 

lol 

I caught a few scenes with Ana and Fen the other day.  They looked interesting but I understand from reading the day to day forum that he's gone?  

I miss you too buddy!!  

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SOD:

Devon is going to fall asleep on the couch and dream of Hilary. Elena will find him crying in his sleep. She wakes him up and for a moment he thinks he sees Hilary and kisses Elena.

Also, Victor is going to tell Sharon that Adam is alive. Sharon will be in shock and Victor will remind her of the relationship she had with Adam and how Adam felt about her. Sharon will be overcome with emotion walking down memory lane. This will bring her and Victor a little closer together. It will soften their relationship and connect them. Sharon will wonder what Adam being alive means for her future. The mag mentions that Sharon will feel it's an intense situation and that Adam is her "Ride or die." It also mentions that it may leave a lot of questions for everybody's relationships, because it could change things for Sharon and Rey, Sharon and Nick and that Chelsea will also be added to the mix. The mags says that Adam's resurrection will shake up Genoa City.

Mark Grossman will debut as Adam on 5/13.

I do wonder what Josh will end up doing with Rey and Rey/Sharon as Adam comes back. I know some people had wondered if they would have Adam interact more with the younger set, because he is now being played by a younger actor. But it looks like he's going to be interacting with much of the same group he has interacted with in the past. I do wonder how that will fit with this new younger actor.

• Members

It looks like that is the case.  At the end of an episode, earlier this week, he appeared towards the end as an imaginary black and white figure. This was after Traci started writing some more of her novel at the Abbott mansion. Traci is writing about story that is set in 1946 and Cane is the main character in that story. I do believe that a poster on this site was right when they said speculated that Lily's/Christel appearing in "unexpected" ways (as spoiled by SOD). might be as a character in Traci's novel. It sounds like Christel will be appearing as "Iris", in upcoming episodes.

Edited by xtr

• Members

In an interview Zach Tinker said Fen is def still on the show, and we will see him soon but wouldn't say when or how.  Makes sense given what's gonna happen with Jack and Lauren, it can only intensify the Kyle/Fen rivalry!

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it website for next week:

Nate will take a risk, Devon will send Elena mixed signals, Abby will discover a secret. Traci will also take on a new persona, and Phyllis will cover her tracks.

I wonder what type of risk Nate will take and I also wonder about the Traci taking on a new persona spoiler. I remember a poster here speculating that Traci may imagine herself as Cane/Flynn's love interest in her novel. Maybe that is the case. Maybe Traci is the one that is Iris, instead of it being Lily/Christel.

• Members

Hopefully Fen will come back at some point. I did see a recent interview where Zach said he was still on the show, but couldn't say much beyond that right now. I don't know why they haven't bought him back yet but maybe they are waiting for some reason. He also mentioned he would like to interact more with different characters like Mariah and Tessa. He also said he would like to have Fen, Ana and Tessa interact together and do something musically.

Edited by xtr