Y&R May Sweeps

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I did see some people say elsewhere say they wanted Kyle to go after Lauren romantically to get back at Fen for wanting/kissing Lola. They wanted to see Kyle pay him back for that and thought that would be interesting and add to their rivalry. Though, I don't want to see that, lol. Nor do I want to see Phyllis go after Fen. But I think that Phyllis would be quicker to do something like that, than Lauren would.

Edited by xtr

• Members

It sounds like Adam may have something up his sleeve. According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show towards the end he will reveal that he has a big wad of cash. He will call someone and tell them everything is going well in Genoa City. Prior to that he will meet with Victor, Nick and Sharon again. Him and Nick will agree that them meeting again under these circumstances are weird. Nick will say he will give him the benefit of doubt for now but tells him he will not hurt his family again. Victor will end up dropping Adam off at the tack house and tells him that Sharon lives nearby.

Adam will want to know what Victor wants from him. Victor tells him that he misses him and wants them to work together. Sharon will stop by to check in on Adam, and he will say he met Nick and is overwhelmed. He will tell Sharon she is the only friend he has right now. Sharon and Adam will end up going to her house. Adam will go inside and look shocked. Sharon will ask him if her home triggered anything but he will say he needs fresh air. Sharon will urge him to reach out again and Adam will go home, reveal the bag of cash and make that phone call, telling someone he's in GC.

Nick will also tell Victoria that Adam seems sincere, but Victoria will warn him they shouldn't let their guard down. Also, Summer will tell Jack about Phyllis's plan to get information from Jabot. Jack will tell Summer that she proved herself and text Phyllis a message that says "nice try." Lauren will tell Jack he needs to get back out in the dating game and needs to be in a relationship. Summer and Kyle will also clash because she had a late night with Theo and ended up showing up to work hungover. Jack will worry about them co-existing. Also, Kyle and Lola will go on a picnic and Kyle will bring up the subject about them living together. 

• Members

Thanks for the updates xtr! I imagine Adam is probably on the phone with Chelsea intending to pull the greatest con of all time. Which is a shame, I was hoping for something more deeper for Adam as I always hate when like five minutes after a new character’s first scene, they’re on the phone calling somebody, saying “Yeah, everything’s working perfectly, they don’t suspect a thing.” Enough with this. New Adam seems alright so far,  just some big shoes to fill after Justin Hartley had made the character actually viable again. 

• Members

I've seen some other people speculate that he's talking to Chelsea too. I actually hope he's talking to Riza and the bag of money is from his gambling. Maybe they are trying to get as much money as they can from the Newmans to help fund their gambling. I would rather he not be sneaky right off the bat, but if he is, I would rather see it being that than him teaming up with Chelsea. At least if he's working with Riza he could possibly still have amnesia. 

I enjoyed him again on tomorrow's show. He's natural and I really do like his speaking voice.

• Members

Here is an interview that someone posted on Twitter about Loren Lott talking about her character Ana. She does talk a little bit about Ana possibly having a romance. She said she did think that for a brief moment something would happen between Ana/Fen or even Ana and Nate. (Though, she also mentions that Ana and Nate might be considered too close/as family.) She also jokes they could put her with Shemar Moore and she doesn't care about the age difference and is willing to wait for him. 

It sounds like she wants Ana to get a man. Here's hoping this is a sign they may not put have her fall for Tessa. I wish they would have her interact more with the young people. They missed an opportunity to go with Mariah's suggestion and have Tessa promote Jabot's collective. That would have allowed Ana to interact more with the young people, including possibly Theo #2. I also wouldn't mind seeing her interact with the New Adam, (though I don't know if that would be very likely, at least not right now.) I think he would fare better with a younger female love interest.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Someone on another site who got SOD early this week, said that Next Week, Adam will plan to leave Genoa City. But he will end up getting shot by a mysterious person. When he wakes up he will have his memory back. Victor will want the family to accept him but they are not interested. And Nick will be worried about Christian.

• Members

It looks like Traci will be developing feelings for Cane. According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show she will be eating with Lauren at Society. She will tell Lauren about her new novel and Lauren will remark that she's glowing and seems like she's in love. Cane will also tell Traci that Lily wrote him a letter, but Traci will warn him not to get his hopes up. Later he will arrive at the Abbott mansion and suggest to Traci that instead of having Flynn be hired by Iris for infidelity, that he be hired to find a lost object like a locket. Traci will love this idea and think that the locket resembles a broken heart. She will also appear in her novel as a Flynn's secretary who warns Flynn that chasing after Iris will lead to heartache. And while Cane is talking to Traci at the mansion she will imagine him shirtless. She will become flustered and will try and pass that off as just loving his idea.

I like Cane and Traci's scenes together. I am interested in seeing where this storyline goes with them. I think it could be interesting and could work. Especially if they continue to have mutual respect for one another and get closer.

Also, Michael will not like that Lauren wants to play matchmaker for Jack. And Lola will agree to move in with Kyle. She will not want to live at the Abbott mansion, she will want them to have their own place. Kyle will balk at the idea of them taking over Arturo's place but will ultimately decide that he wants to live with her no matter where it is. Phyllis will also find out that Kyle is alive. Summer will tell her after she confronts Summer for telling Jack about her plans. And DNA tests will be done to determine who is the father of Mia's baby.

Edited by xtr

• Members

The newman Kids are Horrible. Adam gets shot & Nick & Vicky are worried about family money that they never earned

ALSO Nick, CHRISTIAN is NOT Your SON

Entitled Jack ass

Edited by John

• Members

I like him as well now that I'm caught up. He's very believable casting as Victor's son, IMO. Reminds me a bit if Chris Engen and Justin Hartley merged into one. I hope they don't have him faking amnesia. I'd rather they have him scamming his "newfound" family to fund his gambling. IDK. But this is Griffith so ... who knows?

And man, Sharon Case has honestly never looked better. But did she have work done around the lips? (speaking of that, I've finally caught Denise Richards on B&B and man, she needs to stop the face work, but she fits right in on the show)

Edited by KMan101