Y&R May Sweeps

• Members

Cane isn't my bag, but I thought it would be cute if they had some sort of bff relationship that became romantic down the line, but I nearly lost my lunch when they had that imagines-him-topless momenT. 

Please register in order to view this content

we taking bets on it being Billy or Kevin (isn't GR supposed to be coming back?)? LOL

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't want to see Cane & Traci in any romantic light at all!!!

It seems they're trying to find ways to keep on the Canvas. Personally, I would've written him out. 

Have Traci get a job teaching at English Literature at GCU and perhaps she falls for the new president of the university who has two grown children. Eventually Traci and he gets engaged however her suitor has lied to the children that his wife died. But in reality she left him and he never got over it until some time ago. The wife hears about the wedding and decides to come to GC ready to claim her family back. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show, Nate will ask Abby to have drinks with him. Abby will turn him down and say she's sworn off men. Nate will end up telling her later that he's not giving up. Also, Abby will be upset to learn that Adam is alive and no one told her/she's the last to know. And Adam will meet with Victoria/Billy and learn that he killed Delia. He will be upset about this and also upset that Victor didn't tell him about that and prepare him for meeting with them. They will all talk about Victor and how manipulative he can be. Adam will vow not to let Victor use him again. Victoria will tell Abby afterwards that she is sorry that no one told her that Adam was alive. And Abby will remark that she thinks that Victor doesn't love all of his children equally.

Adam will end up confronting Victor about not telling him about Delia. Victor will urge him to learn more about himself, but Adam will be hesitant to do so. He will also go and knock on Sharon's door while she's kissing Rey. He will want to talk with her. Rey will let them talk and he will tell Sharon about what happened. Sharon will tell him that the Adam she knew wanted to be a better person and will urge him to try and be that person.

And Paul will end up dropping the charges against Mia, so she can be free.

I am interested in seeing how Mark portrays Adam finding out that he killed Delia. I would like to see what type of layers he displays while showcasing emotion from learning that news.

• Members

You see?  Even her own family thinks she's forgettable!

"Free."  As in, "free to exasperate the hell out of anyone still paying attention to her on this godforsaken show."

Edited by Khan

• Members

I was going to mention earlier how no one told Abby about Adam being alive. They really didn't seem to care to inform her about it. When Nikki had the meeting at Nick's house, she should have invited Abby. Summer and even Phyllis and Michael learned about Adam being alive before Abby did.

Abby seems to be treated less like of a Newman than the other children. She does seem like more of a spare child/afterthought to them often. I think she definitely seems more like an Abbott and gets a lot more support from that side of her family. It wasn't until recently when she got engaged to Arturo and then dumped him, that Victoria and Nick seemed to warm up to her a bit more. They both wished her well at her engagement party at the Abbott mansion and Nick was acting brotherly towards her after Arturo cheated on her. But prior to that, for the most part she didn't really seem very close to her siblings.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Nick and Victoria have always had this Newman clique, and outside siblings be damned. Abby is more of an Abbott to me. Sometimes I forget she is a Newman. For the short time he was around, Nick and Victoria seemed to be lukewarm to Dylan, but from the beginning, they were always threatened by Adam. Whether it was his modest upbringing with Hope on the farm or his scholarly accomplishments. Maybe it is because he's Victor Jr.?

• Members

Nick and Victoria are threatened by Adam, because, out of all of Victor's kids, he's the one who, at this point, is the most capable of carrying out their father's legacy.  (Victoria would be, too, of course, if Heather Tom were still in the role, but that's neither here nor there).  If Victor were out of the picture entirely, and Nick and Victoria were handed the reins at Newman Enterprises, the company would be in shambles in no time.  They don't possess his business acumen.  But, Adam probably does.

That's my take on it, anyway.  I'm probably way off-base.

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Phyllis will make a bold move, Victor and Billy clash, Sharon gets a reality check and Nate charms Abby. Nick and Victoria will join forces to protect their family, Victor keeps a secret, Adam looks into his past, Victoria strikes a deal and Cane makes a tough decision. Arturo is the father of Mia's baby and they decide to leave GC and go back to Miami.

I wonder what type of secret is Victor keeping. Maybe he knows where Chelsea is. I also think that the tough decision that Cane may make, may be deciding to really go through with divorcing Lily. 

Also, here is some more information regarding Adam getting shot. Adam plans to leave GC after getting into an argument with Victor. But he will be shot by an unknown person. Thanks to Sharon he will get to the hospital and get emergency surgery. Victor will be relieved that Adam will make a complete recovery and is at his bedside. When Adam wakes up he will be a bit disoriented, but he will recognize Victor as his father and Victor will be thrilled. Victor will realize he has a second chance to repair his relationship with Adam and will take the opportunity seriously. 

It also sounds like Chloe will be coming back. A spokesperson from the show says that Chloe is known for making epic surprise visits and to stay tuned. Maybe Chloe is the one who shot Adam.

Edited by xtr