Wishful Casting/Re-Casting

• Members

Who do you see working as characters on your favorite soaps

Ill start with GH:

For Simone Hardy:

Victoria Rowell,  Amelia Marshall,  Vivica A Fox, Charlene Woodward,  Shari Headley,  Debbi Morgan, Marie Recasner,  Tonya Lee Williams, Vanessa Williams, Tracey Ross or Valerie Pettiford

For Keesha Ward

Sherri Saum

Daphnee Duplaix

For Maya Ward

Shannon Kane

Alice Hunter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like all of these women.  I miss Amelia and I youtube Charlene's singing all the time.  However, Vivica Fox to Charlene Woodward is a pretty broad spectrum for a recast.

I'm guessing for Tom Hardy Jr you'd suggest anyone from John De Lancie to Robert Scott Wilson? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I've never thought Mosley was all that great, personally, but I really could see this. Although I also think Brytni would have made a great Lily recast.

Not a bad thought

Please register in order to view this content

I like it. But I also thought James DePaiva could have filled that role instead of playing dirty Dr. Bensch (awful name too). It's BS that practically everyone gets a mother or father but Elizabeth Webber. Even [!@#$%^&*] Willow gets a mother.

For DAYS, after seeing Joe Lando last year on B&B, I really thought he'd have made a great David Banning recast, but alas, David is 'dead' and the show barely acknowledged him for decades. I thought Mark Collier would have made a good Peter instead of playing Liam who then turned out nuts anyway (although it seems they might have wanted Michael Lowery this year to play a recast Peter, but I guess no Peter recast now; thanks Missy Reeves). He also could have been Mike Horton (another de-aging, but it's not like Collier is in his 20s). Also instead of Daniel we could have had Shawn Christian as Scott Banning (or even Mike, but I'd rather Mike not have been wasted on him, I was just always slightly offended as a fan we had to sit through 8 years of Daniel propping when we should have had Mike Horton on the canvas and he could have been with Kate and Chloe as well as well as Nicole and has a past relationship with Carrie, who should also be on the show), or Brody Hutzler as Scott back in 2004 instead of Patrick ... lots of castings I wish were different.

Edited by KMan101