Sign in to follow this  
All My Shadows

Surviving R. Kelly

I'm disappointed, if not surprised, to see him getting a national platform to defend himself. Many people will watch this interview and believe him.

I.... don't think that's what this interview was for him, and I don't think most people are believing or will believe him judging by the online reaction.

8 minutes ago, Vee said:

I.... don't think that's what this interview was for him, and I don't think most people are believing or will believe him judging by the online reaction.

Online reaction about him has been harsh for years (rightfully so). This type of interview does more to shore up his support with diehard fans and to make him seem like a victim. 

Any entertaining of someone this toxic just ends with everyone being dragged down to their level.

He doesn't have that much diehard support left.

Not compared to his heyday, but enough to still sell concerts and to have his bail taken care of. 

I don't know, I think Gayle King had the best of intentions, but I really wish that these shows would reconsider jumping into stories just to get headlines. 

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Not compared to his heyday, but enough to still sell concerts and to have his bail taken care of. 

From a local fan. He's still struggling to make ends meet.