Surviving R. Kelly

• Members

Drea coming to collect her coins.

I don't believe for one second he doesn't have 200k to pay the support. His money is hidden. I'm 100% sure the cash used to bail him out from that Valencia Love person was really his. He wants people to think he's broke. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Y'all, he's crazy as fck, and it's getting scary, not just from a child sexual abuse and captivity standpoint. I wouldn't want to even be around him in a public place because he's just a loose cannon.

That Gayle King interview was "I Admit: Live."

In regards to support, the most I'm seeing is from people who are wondering when "Surviving Harvey Weinstein" and "Surviving Stephen Collins" will come out. Well, first of all, you'll never see those because those men have nowhere near the name value of RK. Second of all, how dare you try to imply that RK is being targeted because he's black by also implying that his black female victims are not important? Third of all, it. does. not. fcking. matter. if these white men are put on blast. Whether they are or not does not erase all of the sht RK has done, and it needs to be addressed and put out there.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...