DNBursky

Closeted (gay) actors formerly on the soaps

Just now, NothinButAttitude said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9732296

This b*tch is married?! How dare he!

LMAO.......LOLOLOL

I am waiting for certain members on the board to trash him for marrying a guy much younger than him......just sayin.......

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

LMAO.......LOLOLOL

I am waiting for certain members on the board to trash him for marrying a guy much younger than him......just sayin.......

Had he married me, they would've same thing, and I wouldn't've cared! Bastard! 

Anyways, getting back on topic, didn't someone on here say that Richard Van Vleet would apply for this list too..? Or maybe I read that on DataLounge...🤐

Just now, Costello said:

To be honest, PAS could actually go for thirtysomething. He’s aged remarkably well.

Lawd...we are thinking alike..scary....LOL

1 minute ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Had he married me, they would've same thing, and I wouldn't've cared! Bastard! 

🤐

I mentioned that because I was trashed for liking Chandler Massey who is much younger than me. But PAS married a guy much younger too....so where are the stones being thrown....just sayin.....LOL

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

And PAS has aged very well. He was adorable on GL. If only he were around my parts...LOL.....seems like a real nice guy too....and he is closer to my age ....bwahaha

OMG! I always got a gay vibe from PAS. But i thought it was me being a lustful wench. But i'm still shocked. He played a straight man very well. As did Chris Bernau.  As a gay man i never realized how many gays are and have been on soaps. VwLg.gif

12 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

OMG! I always got a gay vibe from PAS. But i thought it was me being a lustful wench. But i'm still shocked. He played a straight man very well. As did Chris Bernau.  As a gay man i never realized how many gays are and have been on soaps. VwLg.gif

I never got the gay vibe from him. I remember being shocked seeing him with his boyfriend at a pride parade. And I am shocked you are male....I thought you were female...LOL...all this time and had no clue....

13 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

There's a HUGE closet case on one of the four remaining soaps.

Hmmmmm.....hoping it's Days.....LOL

AMC's Brent Weber is very openly gay on Instagram and shares photos with his boyfriend all the time. IDK if the soap press paid enough attention to him when he was on AMC for us to know if he was closeted or not at the time.

4 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

AMC's Brent Weber is very openly gay on Instagram and shares photos with his boyfriend all the time. IDK if the soap press paid enough attention to him when he was on AMC for us to know if he was closeted or not at the time.

I haven't followed him enough to know he was guy, but I first watched him in the gonetoosoon Point Pleasant. Will have to browse through his instagram now.

From the UK soaps off the top of my head

Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay, HO)

Antony Cotton (Sean Tully, CS)

Charlie Condou (Marcus Dent, CS)

Toby Sawyer (Bazz McCourtey, HO)

Jimmy Essex (Adam Donovan, HO)

Nathan Sussex (Buster Smith, HO)

Ross Adams (Scott Drinkwell, HO)

Peter Porte (ex-Ricky Williams, "The Young and the Restless") is also out. He got married in October in New Orleans to Jacob Villere (pictured below to his immediate right, our left):

Note: The above photo is not from their wedding and was captured months prior to the wedding.

Another photo: