Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow's episode, Victoria will agree to talk with Cane about his treatment of Reed. She will end up commiserating with Cane and she will tell him they should let their kids hang out. He will end up smiling after she gives him some advice about parenting. Also, Lola will introduce Fen to Mia.  Lola and Fen will also cater the private dinner at Devon's penthouse. Ana will be there as well, and Devon will tell Abby that the chef she hired has to impress Ana as well. Abby will tell Lola to stay  in the kitchen while the dinner is going on. Though, Lola will want to introduce herself to Devon. (She actually has already met him before at the Jabotiques launch party when she catered that event).

Ana and Devon will rave about the food. Fen will tell Lola about this in the kitchen and also tell her that Ana wants him. It looks like he will be interacting with both Devon/Ana. Fen will end up slipping Devon his demo before the final course is served to the dismay of Abby and Lola. Abby will then get Devon to commit to opening a restaurant with her, and then "introduce" him to Lola. Devon will be upset about how Abby went about things but will offer Lola the job as head chef and she will accept.

Also, Mia be hired by Nikki to do her makeup . The two ladies will bond and Nikki will tell Mia she reminds her of herself. Nikki will convince Mia to keep an eye on Rey and try and calm his quest to prove that Victor killed JT. The two ladies will agree to work together. Nikki will also be drinking again at Rey and Mia's apartment. 

Tomorrow's episode sounds interesting. I am looking forward to seeing Fen/Ana interact together. I could see Fen being cocky and thinking Ana wants him, when all she's doing is being polite. (Though she may be attracted to him) I could see her eventually calling him out for that as they get to know each other. I am interested in seeing them interacting and seeing what type of relationship they develop. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're welcome. 

Please register in order to view this content

Also, I had saw tomorrow's episode online and I liked what little they have shown of Fen/Ana so far. She does seem to be attracted to him. She seemed to be beaming at him (and beaming in general) at the dinner. I liked that he tells her he remembers her from childhood. Someone posted most of their scenes from tomorrow together on twitter here:

I think that Lola/Fen would be fine as friends, but I don't really see any romantic chemistry with them. I would rather see him interact with Ana more and see what happens there.

Also someone on Twitter got a couple of the SOD spoilers early and they were a couple of big ones. They said SOD is reporting that Reed is going to run down a drunken Nikki with Charlie's car and Nikki is going to go into a coma. Noah will come back to visit her in the hospital. I definitely don't think that Reed does this intentionally and I did see a clip from this week that showed a disoriented Nikki stumbling outside. I think this may be when she gets hit with a car by Reed. I also had saw some clips from a while ago in Sasha Calle's (Lola) Instagram story that showed Nikki in the hospital and Noah talking with Sharon in it. 

• Members

I think he may end up having better chemistry with Ana than with other female characters on the show. I don't really see any romantic chemistry with Lola, and didn't see any with Mariah when they interacted together. And I could see them eventually get rid of Tessa. Granted Summer could always come back and they might try and do something with them. But Summer IMO is very unlikeable. I am interested in seeing what happens if him and Ana do get together and are a popular pairing. I could see it happening. 

Also, IMO he could do far worse than being another Cane. Cane did get quite a bit of/airtime storylines over the years and was mixing it up with important families. Granted he hasn't gotten a ton of storyline/airtime recently, but I think that's mainly because with Mal came onboard and decide to cut back on storylines for the Winters family. 

• Members

I don't know about chemistry. I haven't watched any scenes. I'll take your word though. 

Mal didn't cut back on storyline for winters. He just chose hilary as the lead in the orbit, which left cane playing supporting to her. Mishael was in top 10 in episode counts until she left and bryton is still in the top 10 in episode count. Cane was just benched. However, you're right. Being attached to the winter's family served him well. The show clearly found it easier to write for him than Devon and Neil. 

Word is that Devon and Nate were skipped over for a pairing with Vikki. Cane will be the lucky winner despite AH and BJ both lobbying to be paired ( terrible idea anyway) and the testing of Vikki and Nate. I can't say I'm surprised. If Nate wasn't black, he and Vikki would be engaged by now. 

• Members

There isn't much going on, on today's episode. According to soaps.com recap, Jack and Kerry are going to spend time together and things will turn romantic. They will talk and then they will kiss. Also, Abby will embarrass Mia, by bragging about how Lola's new opportunity (being a new head chef) is better than Mia's new opportunity (being Nikki's personal makeup artist. Mia will get upset about this and cry about it later on in her apartment. Rey will talk with her, admit he never stopped loving her and they will make love. Later on he will find out about being tied up with Nikki and will be upset about that.

Also, here are some spoilers from SOD, including more about Nikki getting run over by Reed. Reed doesn't have a license, but he ends up driving Charlie's car, because Charlie drinks. Reed runs over Nikki who stumbles out of the GCAC club drunk. He doesn't see her and he drives off with Charlie in the car. Later a passerby finds Nikki and takes her to the hospital. Nate recognizes her, while working there and operates on her but he isn't sure she will make it. Later, Reed plans on confessing.

Also, Mariah and Sharon continue to clash over Tessa, Billy and Victoria spend more time together. He will comfort Victoria about Nikki, Arturo will open up to Abby and Sharon and Rey will share a close moment. Jack and Dina will also remember past Christmases together.

I don' t like that Charlie is drinking and is tied into Nikki being run over. I wonder if Charlie ends up drinking because he's really missing Lily and is upset about that. Maybe Reed finds him and decides to take him home, even though Reed doesn't have a license. I do see this either causing some tension for Cane/Victoria or actually bringing them closer together. 

• Members

calling it now: Jack + Mia will be a thing. Kelly will sleep with Nate, Jack will be heartbroken, Mia will be bored + see Jack as her golden ticket and pounce. That's the only reason why Today's episode is seems like some sort of Mia character episode + reminder of who Jack Abbott is, etc, etc. 

it's so sad that the only way characters can make something of themself on this show is to sleep their way to the top. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on Monday's episode, Jabot will be having a holiday party. Billy will be depressed regarding his breakup with Phyllis and will not want to go. But Jack will see Victoria at Dark Horse and ask her to attend the party with Billy. Meanwhile, Rey will be interrogating Nikki at the police station. He will tell her that she committed a serious crime by approaching Mia and trying to influence a police investigation. Nikki will call Michael and he gets upset about Rey's interrogation. Nikki is able to leave and Michael advises her to stay away from Mia. 

At the party a lot of the residents will be interacting. Kyle and Jack will be happy with Lola and Kerry. Fen will be there working as a waiter and Lauren will offer to "soften" up Michael for him. Kyle will make fun of Fen's being a waiter, but Lola will chastise him for that. Kerry and Lauren will be toasting with Phyllis about Jabot's recent success and Billy and Victoria will arrive at the party together. Nick/Phyllis will be romantic with each other, but Phyllis will also be watching Billy and Victoria interact together. Mia and Rey will also arrive. Rey will clash again with Nikki and Michael who tells them not to bother his clients. Mia will try and make nice with Nikki who will spike her own drink, and continue to drink more booze after she's done talking with Mia. Ted will encourage people to perform karaoke and Lola will volunteer Fen. Fen will call Lauren up to join him and they will sing together. 

Also, Charlie will be upset at the Ashby home because Shauna dumps him. He tells Reed that he wants to go to a party, but has had two beers. Reed will think it's better if he drives Charlie to the party even though he doesn't have a license. While the party is going on Nikki will end up stumbling outside drunk and will be hit by Reed. Reed and Charlie will be unsure if they hit something and will keep driving. Nikki will be shown unconscious.

It's look like a lot is going on in Monday's episode. I am looking forward to seeing Fen and Lauren sing together. 

• Members

I like Victoria but "VANE" is the most repulsive thing I've read in a long time.

Do Reed and Charlie not know about defrosting windows in vehicles, in December in Wisconsin?

Very sad there are still so many stupid ideas/plot devices being put forth from Y&R. Looks like I won't be tuning back in any time soon...

• Members

Maybe Lily is shown again once she finds out that Charlie was involved with Nikki's accident. And I definitely think this storyline with Charlie/Reed is being used to have Cane/Victoria interact with each other more. 

Also, according to soaps.com day ahead recap, not much is happening on tomorrow's episode. Nikki will be found and Nate will operate on her. He will think she won't make it. He will end up removing her spleen and her family and people like Jack, Kerry, Phyllis will be notified and go to the hospital to visit her. Nick will want whoever hit her to be jailed. Jack will calm him down and Kerry will learn that Nick was Jack's step-son in the past. Kerry will wonder how many wives Jack has had and will leave the hospital. I could see Jack's past and all of his love interests being a problem for Kerry and affect how she will approach having a relationship with him. Also, Reed will find out that NIkki was what he hit and will tell Charlie about it. Cane will also find out that Charlie was drinking but won't know that he and Reed hit something. 

Also here is this week's promo:

Archived