Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

I just saw that the spoiler about Ana accusing Devon for taking credit for discovering Fen is indeed a new one. It will happen this week. She will do this and then Devon will tell her to sign the writer of Fen's Demo to the label. This is when Fen will realize she is the writer of the song and she will confess to Fen that she has been writing songs anonymously.

These spoilers come from the zapit2soaps column.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, Nikki will wake up and her family will be very happy. Nikki will tell her family that Victor was in her room and that he saved her. Later, on Victor will pop up in Nate's car and make a proposition to Nate that Nate calls "insane". Victor will say he needs Nate's help to keep Nikki safe from whoever hurt her. Nikki will end up disappearing from her hospital bed. It sounds like Victor/Nate will "kidnap" Nikki and get her out of the hospital.

Also, Devon and Ana will debate about her discovering Fen. She will think that Devon is taking credit for it and Devon will concede that she has talent but it takes a lot to make it in the music industry. Devon will want to sign the writer of the song, but Ana will say that person writes under a pen name. Fen agrees that the writer should be signed to a publishing deal. Ana warns there will be restrictions. Once Devon leaves, Fen will apologize to her. He will say he hated seeing her get dimissed in the studio but he didn't want to upset Devon.

Fen will then call Ana's bluff and say she is the songwriter. Ana will admit this is the truth, and Fen will wonder why she's hiding her gift. Ana will confess to him that when she was writing her own music, she met an industry insider who offered to shop her music around, but then sold it on her and she signed over her music without realizing it. Ana will say she was robbed and that she wants to remain behind the scenes. Fen promises to keep her secret but says he would like "to make it together with her".

Also it sounds like Lola is going to act OTT regarding Kyle's gift on tomorrow's episode. Kerry will see her purse and tell her that it's a designer handbag. Lola will find out that the purse cost $5,000 and will call Kyle to meet her. She will tell him he made "$5,000 mistakes' and that she can't be bought. She will tell him she's not in it for the money and Kyle will say he likes things he can rely on. Lola will say that Kyle must think everything she owns is crap. Kyle will ask if there is anything he can do to fix the situation and Lola tells him if he think she's overreacting he doesn't respect her. She will storm out and Kyle will ask are they over. 

• Members

I saw tomorrow's episode and it was interesting. Victor will tell Nate that he can't go back in the hospital to be with NIkki (which Nate suggests), because he says the authority are looking for him. That is when he will suggest that Nate helps him.

I thought that the Fen/Ana scenes were good. They have nice chemistry together. I believe he is definitely attracted to her and I do believe these two will fall for each other. I could see Fen falling for Ana hard.  They may try and insert Lola as a little bit of angst (especially after her breakup with Kyle). I could see Fen momentarily trying to pursue Lola, especially while she's "broken up" with Kyle. But I don't see anything with Fen/Lola lasting long. I do think he will ultimately realize Ana is the right woman for him and will fall for her. 

Speaking of Lola, her behavior regarding Kyle's gift was even worse than I thought. Her reaction was definitely OTT. She was mean and cursed at him multiple times, as well as called the people who had purses like her "stupid". She also came across as awkward by acting immature/ inadequate about her gift vs Kyle's gift, and resentful towards rich people. Kyle did a nice job of keeping calm and explaining his reasoning for the gift, (which made sense). He didn't deserve that type of treatment from Lola. 

• Members

Truth be told, I don't think him buying her that bag was ridiculous. I don't think that a lot of women would have a problem with that. Looking around on the internet I've seen a lot of women who have read this spoilers say she's acting ridiculous. That's been the overwhelming reaction I've seen to these spoilers.

I know plenty of women in real life who get pricey bags, (granted not that expensive, but still not cheap), from their husbands/boyfriends. And they love it. Kyle really seems to care for her, they are in a relationship and he is rich. And I thought he explained his reasoning well, that he wanted her to have something that was really good quality. I think that Lola comes across as insecure and almost like she was trying to compete with him in who could give the best gift. And she keeps comparing their finances.

IMO, Kyle didn't do anything wrong. I hope they don't try and make it seem like he's the bad guy here. I don't want someone like Mariah/Abby trying to make him seem like he was insensitive. I think that if Lola can't handle being with a rich man, she needs to step aside and let somebody else date him.

• Members

I think she's coming across as abrasive, insecure and a bit awkward. He's always known that she's not with him for money. The way she acted on tomorrow's episode was OTT. I hope someone calls her out for her behavior. I hope that Kyle is not painted as being in the wrong. And I hope they don't have Kyle try and change who he is (like try and act more frugal because of her/like he doesn't care as much for nice things.) He's a rich young Abbott and shouldn't feel bad for who he is.

I could see Fen briefly chasing after Lola (especially while she and Kyle are "broken up".), but I don't think it will last long. The way he was talking to/looking at Ana, I do believe they will fall for each other and end up being the more serious/longer term couple. He's already saying he feels a deep connection to Ana (through her songwriting) and mentions wanting to "make it together". I believe that is foreshadowing for their future as a couple.

• Members

I see Fen  being used as drama and angst for Lola and Kyle. Lola and Kyle are the story. Everyone else is just supporting. Fen probably will end up with Ana though. But it'll be after he's caused problems for Kyle. Since Noah is back, I'd like to see him given a real shot with Ana.

• Members

I wouldn't mind seeing Noah interact with Ana, (I like him) though I don't think he will be around for very long this time around. On tomorrow's episode he tells Nikki he will "sleep sound" on the plane on his way back, because she's awake. It sounds like he will be leaving very shortly.  Maybe they will eventually get him to come back longer term.

Also, I think they may have to be careful about how they write angst for Lola/Kyle. Stuff like this purse stuff is not good angst for them and I could see them getting stuck in dullsville like Tessa/Mariah, if they don't get better writing. (Except they have better chemistry than Mariah/Tessa). If they can't do better than this purse stuff, they might be better off keeping them happy for a bit. And having them involved with their families and their families issues. I wonder how things will be, if/when they use Fen as angst, but I really didn't see much chemistry with Lola/Fen. 

Archived