Y&R: December Spoilers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, everyone is going to wonder what happened to Nikki after she disappears from the hospital. Nick will call the police to report a missing person. Rey will arrive at the hospital with an officer and vows to get to the bottom of things. Nick will have his security team try and find Nikki and Rey will have Nick tracked. Nikki and Nate will be in ambulance together and Nikki will be getting weaker. He will tell her that Victor is having her moved some place else.

Nikki will say that Nate is doing the right thing and they will talk about how victor visiting her helped her come to. Nate will tell her about losing Caroline and Nikki will express sympathy towards him. She will talk with Nate some about her connection with Victor. She will tell him that she thinks that Victor is being framed, when Nate brings up the accusations against him. Nikki will get agitated and pass out from this.Victoria and Nick will debate on whether someone connected to Victor is responsible for Nikki's disappearance. Victoria will want to confess to killing and burying JT, but Phyllis will be against it.

Rey and Nick will make amends at the station, and talk about their fathers. They will work together to figure out who took Nikki. Later, Nick will see footage from the hospital and realize it's Nate. He will catch up to Nate and threaten to have him put in prison. Nate will ask Nick not to make a scene. He will tell him that he's protecting Nikki and that it was Victor's idea to move her. He tells Nick that Nikki is relapsing and they have to get her to their destination where Victor is or she could die. Nick jumps in the ambulance and demands they take Nikki back to the hospital. However, the driver won't allow it and will continue on with the plan as instructed.

I don't want Nate to get in serious trouble, but I do like seeing him interact with other people. I like seeing him in a storyline that doesn't involve hovering over Devon.  And I like what I have seen of him and Nick interacting together.

• Members

According to SOD spoilers Cane and Victoria are going to kiss. It looks like the spoiler about a couple having unexpected spark was for them. This will happen after they find out that Charlie and Reed were involved in the hit and run with Nikki.  Victoria will try and blame Charlie for the accident, but Cane will not stand for that. She will call him weak and cowardly and will be demeaning towards him.

Cane will then tell her off and list reasons why she can't get a man. Him talking to her like this will be shocking to her but she will actually kiss him passionately after he says that. He will kiss her back and then they will back off and say that it won't happen again. They agree not to speak of it again.  Here is a pic of Cane/Victoria kissing. 

Please register in order to view this content

And here is a pic of Cane looking like he's passed out. I think this happens after Devon's New Year's Eve bash when Devon sees Cane drinking. This will happen before Cane/Victoria kiss.

• Members

Hmmm. Reminiscent of Victoria/JT and how they’d have sex after JT verbally abused/demeaned her. A little uncomfortable given recent history. Not sure if they’re going for screwball comedy banter, but if they are...tonedeaf.

I suppose they *could* be exploring Victoria’s unresolved issues around the abuse. (Was she in therapy all that time she was on the backburner? I don’t think so.)

• Members

I don't think they are going to be using this Cane/Victoria storyline to explore Victoria's issues of abuse. I think they are going to try and paint it as two people who tell the other person what they "need" to hear and end up finding that hot/attractive. I think they are going to end up having an affair. The SOD 2019 preview for Y&R Says that Victoria will be having a dalliance that will have major impact on a lot of people on the canvas. I believe she will be cheating with Cane.

She will also be doing this while trying to get rekindle her relationship with Billy. The Preview also mentions that Lily will be struggling in prison and have to try and change her personality to survive. It sounds like Lily will be coming back for at least a bit. I heard some reports/rumors that CK has filmed and will be filming more scenes, including some with Ana.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on Monday's episode Devon will host a New Year's Eve Bash. He, Ana, Abby, Arturo, Fen, Lola, Cane and Kyle will be there. Fen will arrive at the party and will tell Ana she looks great. Lola will arrive and inform everyone that her and Kyle broke up. Fen will offer to let her cry on his shoulder and Lola will accept. Ana and Abby will decide to try and nudge Lola to get back together with Kyle by midnight. Kyle will arrive and Lola will glare at him and ask him if he "crashed the party". Cane will be drinking a lot and Devon will advise him to slow down. At midnight Devon and Ana will hug, Abby/Arturo will kiss, Cane will be passed out on the couch and Kyle will cringe as he watches Lola kiss Fen. 

Also, Nate and Nick will continue to travel to where Victor is at. Nick will ultimately be okay with Victor taking Nikki away after he asks if Victor is hiding because he's guilty about JT. Victor will deny that and will tell Nate he has to go with him and he will take care of Nate. Rey will be at home celebrating New Year's Eve with Mia, when he gets a message that says that Nick has been tracked. He will end up finding Nick/Victor/Nikki/Nate  aboard an aircraft and will arrest Victor. 

Also, Victoria and Phyllis will spend New Year's Eve together and will worry about Nikki and their situation. They will talk about Victoria's relationship with Billy and Phyllis will wonder if she wants to get back together with him. Also, Reed will come home and end up confessing to Victoria that he hit Nikki with the car, once Victoria tells him she fears whoever hit Nikki has taken her. 

Here is another picture from Devon's New Year's Eve bash:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Cane sticks out like a sore thumb. Why is he still on the show? He looks like his been photoshopped into the picture.

And Abby can't find anyone better looking than Arturo?

Lola's hair looks like [!@#$%^&*].

New Fen is so darn adorable. 

• Members

I saw Monday's episode. Lola is coming across as a jerk. People at the party were getting the impression that Kyle may have done something really wrong to her, because of the way she was acting about him calling her. Arturo believed that, though Abby told him to take it easy on Kyle, and Ana said that she thought that Kyle seemed like a  nice guy and Lola didn't seem to be over him. Lola didn't have any regards for Kyle's feelings when she was kissing Fen at the party, she seemed to be into that kiss.

I feel bad for Kyle. He deserves better,  Granted, I don't believe that her and Fen will last long, and I don't think they are going to end very well. But I still wish Kyle would wise up and try and leave her alone. Also, Fen is still building up a rapport with Ana, and at the party he was trying to get her to reveal to Devon she was the songwriter. Fen/Ana have good chemistry and look good together. I think he will realize that whatever ends up having with Lola won't have much substance to it, and they will end things. It looks like though like Kyle/Fen might be fighting for her for a bit, because next week, they are arguing about Lola in some scenes. 

I believe that the writers are making a mistake on how they are writing Lola. Right now, there isn't any depth to her. She's really immature and is seriously lacking substance. The way she is treating Kyle who has treated her very well is very offputting.

Archived