Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

I feel like I missed something in this thread...where are y’all hearing of Devon and Victoria together? I didn’t know the actors wanted that or that it could possibly happen. I knew they were toying with Victoria and Cane. I’m gonna have to keep an eye out for this. I can’t even begin to picture Devon with Victoria. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some details from SOD about Lola breaking up with Kyle and her reasoning sounds very stupid IMHO. Apparently she will break up with him because he buys her an expensive purse and will say "he doesn't get her".What the heck. Kyle has been nothing but kind, very supportive and patient with Lola. I think this is a bad and actually shallow (on her end) reason for her to break up with him. If she didn't like the expensive purse, she could have just told him to get a cheaper gift next time or donate the purse to charity or something.

I guess they might try and have her move on to Fen, but I don't think he would be as good of a boyfriend to her as Kyle was. Fen is very impatient, and not as grounded as Kyle is. Now granted I do really like Fen with Ana, but I think that Ana can handle Fen and that he will end up growing as a man around her. I don't think that him and Lola would match up as well.

I have a feeling after these scenes air, I'm going to be down to really only liking one Rosales (Rey).It doesn't help that at times I think there is actually something kind of "snobby'' about Lola. And she's being handed everything right away, good boyfriend, multiple job opportunities, etc...It kind of seems like she thinks she's too good for Kyle. I hope Kyle moves on and gets to know/becomes close to Ana and/or gets closer to Mariah. It might serve Lola right if he fell for one of those ladies.

• Members

I wonder if they might try and test Kyle/Ana. I really like Fen/Ana and want them, but I wouldn't be opposed to them testing Kyle/Ana. And I certaintly wouldn' t be opposed if Fen/Kyle fought over Ana. I could think of some good storylines where both men fought for her.  I could see her having chemistry with Kyle too. MM has had good chemistry with multiple women on the show, I wouldn't be surprised if he had chemistry with Ana.

Maybe they will mix things up a bit and have Kyle interact with Ana some as well as test Fen/Lola. Though, I don't really see chemistry with /Fen Lola. And it doesn't make sense to me that she would leave Kyle who has been a very good boyfriend to her and get with Fen. (Her reason for dumping Kyle really is one of the dumbest reasons, I've seen for dumping a person on a soap.) Kyle seems better suited for her and has been very respectful of her values and goals. As well as helped her achieve some of them goals. 

I'm not sure. All I read so far (from soaps.com) was that it's supposed to be for an older man who I believe was on the taller side.. My guess maybe for Victor. He has been missing lately and maybe the doppelganger will tie into that and a storyline for him. 

• Members

On Monday's episode (According to soaps.com day ahead recap), Lola and Kyle will exchange their gifts. She will give Kyle a watch from a discount store and will want to take it back once she realizes he just bought a new more expensive watch. Kyle will tell her that he loves her watch and it means more to him, because it came from her. He will give her the handbag and she will say she loves it and they kiss.(She will still end up breaking up with him later on because it's expensive, but I think what will happen is that she won't realize how much it costs as first. And then maybe someone like Abby points out how much it costs and Lola will get upset and then proceed to break up with Kyle.)

Also, Nikki's family will visit her and she will have a dream about playing a piano. Victor will end up in appearing her dream and urging her to fight for her life. Billy and Victoria will spend Christmas together with their children. Soaps.com also says that on Tuesday's episode a mysterious person will make their way to town. (I wonder who that may end up being.)

• Members

@DeeeDee

Kyle and Lola are probably still end game. They may want to use a sexually active Ana as angst. The guys will fight over Lola though. Hoping Ana is not painted as a slut. We've seen the Madonna whore trope already with the shows favorite golden girl Mariah vs Hilary. However, all this will change with JG coming on..so. 

Their fans have been watching them interact offscreen and asking for a pairing for a while now. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Noah comes back to visit Nikki in the hospital. Sharon has a holiday party at Crimson Lights, and several people attend including Mariah, Tessa, Mia, Rey, Jack, Kerry, Billy, etc.. There is friction between Mariah, Sharon, Tessa, but Sharon ultimately agrees to come to a truce with Tessa for Mariah's sake. Nate calls up Nikki's family members and tells them that it is time to say good-bye to Nikki. Noah and Phyllis are going to argue at the hospital regarding the severity of Nikki's condition They arrive at the hospital to say their good-byes including Victoria's young children.  They believe that she's going to die.

When Reed hears this news, he tells Charlie he is going to confess to Rey and seeks him out. Charlie ends up at the hospital and try and get Reed not to make a scene with Rey. The rest of the family will also arrive at the hospital and along with Jack say their goodbyes to Nikki/ urge her to fight. She will end up squeezing Noah's hand, and Nick will tell Nate about this. But Nate will say it's an involuntary movement. Later on when Nikki is alone, Victor will show up in her room and tell her "Merry Christmas".

I am glad that Noah is back. Here are a couple of upcoming pics with Nikki's family at the hospital.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, multiple families in Genoa City will recall past Christmases. Mariah will appear on GC Buzz, and tell viewers to write and in share their favorite holiday memories, and that a toy drive will happen every year to honor the Hilary foundation. She tears up when talking about families who have lost loved ones and share's Cassie snow globe with the viewers.

Devon/Nate/Ana will be at the penthouse talking about past Christmas memories. Devon will be sad about missing Hilary but will be glad for Ana/Nate's company. Him and Ana will talk about their past family history. Ana will say she's glad she got a second chance at a family. Her and Devon will mention singing together, and will mention having Nanamio Bars at Christmas. Ana will say she dreamed of doing these types of thing when she realized she had a brother. They will decide to cook together and Nate will talk about Malcolm being married to his mother and trying to live up to Malcolm. He will say that Malcolm made him feel good about being who he was. Nate/Devon will talk about how they have been faring since they lost the love of their lives.

Victoria/Billy will spend time with their kids. They will remember Delia and Victoria will mention how that Billy give their family what it needs. Jack will also be shown with Dina and they will reminisce about past Christmases, including when Jack was a little boy. Dina will tell Jack to cherish his memories. And Victor will continue to sit by Nikki's beside and flash back to their first Christmas together. He will urge her to come back to him.

I am glad that Devon/Nate/Ana will talk some about their family history, and that Malcolm and Olivia will be brought up. I also am glad to that Jack is spending time reminiscing with Dina. 

• Members

Quite a few people on this show (or soaps in general) would be so much better in other genres. Camryn Grimes is one of them. I think she’s very talented, and she’s done a lot to elevate terrible stuff. In this business, you take what you can get, but she’s better than this.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers.It sounds like someone may "kidnap" Nikki. Nick is shown saying in a clip of scenes for this week that he believes that someone took Nikki out of her hospital bed. There is a spoiler that  was posted at CourierJournal.net soaps section.) that says that Christine will end up targeting Victor for something next week. Maybe it has to do with Nikki's disappearance.

Also, there was a spoiler that said that Ana tells Fen a secret. According to courierjournal.net the secret is that Ana has been writing songs anonymously. Fen is going to come to this realization regarding Ana and she is going to reluctantly confess that to him. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually wrote the demo that Fen was recording in the studio. (I like Ana confiding in Fen and I wonder how long she's been writing songs like that/will be writing songs like that.)

It was also mentioned that Ana will accuse Devon of taking credit for talent she discovered. I'm not sure if that particular spoiler is reference to the scenes she shared with Devon last week when she said she "discovered" Fen, when they were in the studio. Or if she will flat out accuse Devon of that this week because Devon does something that makes her feel that way. This might be a new spoiler. We might be seeing some tension (professionally) happen between the siblings as Ana tries to make a name for herself in the music industry.

Here is the video for upcoming scenes this week, that show Nick mentioning that he believes Nikki has been "kidnapped."

Archived