Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

I could be wrong, but I don't think she's really going to  be his second choice.I think this might be a case of him getting with someone and then realizing there is someone better for him in Ana. I think Fen will end up having much deeper feelings for Ana, than he will for Lola  Right now her and Fen are friends, and while I believe they are attracted to each other, she's not heavily pining after him. I think Fen/Ana will be treated as friends who are growing closer while Fen tries to clumsily date Lola. I believe he will fall in love with Ana, and that the groundwork is being laid for that.

They are establishing a good connection with each other. I think that Lola might be a detour relationship and/or just something to help create angst for Kyle/Lola. At this point, Lola barely knows Fen and is using him to get back at Kyle. I don't know how much deeper their relationship will get than that. And IMO Fen isn't  better for her than Kyle is. I could see Fen eventually catching wind of that and ending the relationship.

I am interested in seeing Ana's reaction to the Lola/Fen kiss. I would be fine if she wasn't really bothered by it or only a little miffed about it. On Monday's episode, she didn't really seem upset that Fen wanted to get close to Lola. Though, there was a nice moment when Fen complimented how Ana looked and she pushed up her hair after said it and walked away. I wonder how strong her reaction might be when she learns they kissed.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ana will get to play the whore to virgin Lola. Kyle will fall into bed with her with no courtship to hurt Lola. Wait on it...

Wait, so the entire party revolved around Lola? I'm trying to figure out why most of those people are even at his house. 

I've seen a few scenes. Loren doesn't play Ana romantically interested in Fen. Though the actor who plays Fen does play it that way. 

• Members

Devon  told Ana wanted to have the party to end the horrible year he had in a positive way. . He invites Cane because he doesn't think that Cane should be alone and knows Cane is struggling without Lily. I think most of the rest of the people he invited are people that he's friends with/is friendly enough with to be around. Abby and her bf Arturo, Lola who he hired and Fen who he's working with. Abby/Ana decided that Kyle should be invited, (And Abby reached out to him to invite him) after they found out that Lola broke up with him.

Also, I do think that Ana has shown she is attracted to Fen at times, like when she first met him at the dinner that Lola cooked at the penthouse. Fen even mentioned he thought she was attracted to him and Lola told him "good go get her number". Though, I will say she didn't seem bothered by him trying to talk to Lola.  I do like how mature Ana is, and how it doesn't seem like she's pining over him." I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't really bothered that much (if really at all about) the kiss that he shares with Lola on Monday. I could see Fen falling for her (Ana) first and falling hard.

And both Fen and Ana did seem interested in the conversation that Kyle and Lola were having at the party about their issues. Ana also mentioned to Abby that Kyle seemed like a nice guy. Though, if something were to happen with Ana/Kyle, I do think that they would date each other. I don't think that she would just fall into bed with him. She seems to mature to do that, especially since she can probably see that he really cares for Lola.

I think that Lola will end up looking the worst in this whole situation. She is the one who initiated that kiss with Fen. He was actually reaching in for a hug and she turned it into a kiss. Right now she is really mistreating Kyle and using Fen. There is a spoiler from SOD's 2019 Previews that say that Michael and Lauren will struggle on trying not to tell Fen what to do as he's learning some life lessons. I think that some of those lessons may come from him wasting his time with Lola and her drama with Kyle. 

• Members

Devon is just meeting both these people. I don't see why he'd invite them. I can see why Ana would invite Fen and Abby would invite Arturo's sister. But Devon doesn't have a relationship with either of these people. It's a writing issue that he doesn't. They have not given him the scenes. Mariah and Tessa would get an invite from him though. Those folks are in Devon's house to facilitate their story. 

That mention about attraction from Fen and Lola saying get her number, could have just been him trying to make her jealous and Lola not taking the bait. I didn't see it though. 

It'd make no sense for that young set to have two women who aren't sexual active. I can't imagine they'd do that. Mal dares anything though so who knows. I just think it's wishful thinking on your part that Ana won't be permiscuous. Though I hope you're right. 

Lola is their ingenue, which comes across as a Mary Sue. She's not gonna look bad unless they change her characterization. 

• Members

I don't think that Ana will be promiscuous even if she does end up sleeping with Kyle.I don't see Ana running around sleeping with a bunch of men or anything like that. If she sleeps with Kyle, I do believe they will be at least dating each other. 

I do wonder if Kyle will end up falling in bed with someone he really doesn't care about to try and get over Lola. ( I had thought earlier like maybe somebody like Mia). I also wonder if Lola might actually end up sleeping with Fen and then regretting it afterwards. Maybe she thinks that "blue collar" Fen is a good fit with her, ends up sleeping with him and feels bad about it, because she realizes she doesn't really care about him that much. I wouldn't rule that out because she's so immature. I also wonder how she will handle the issue of her virginity with Fen, should she date him. 

Also, while these places are definitely not an indicator of all viewers, Lola is currently being very strongly criticized on places like Twitter and different soaps forums. People are also tweeting the actress and saying negative things about Lola. People are really put off by her crappy treatment of Kyle and I think it will get worse. Especially after more people see Monday's episode and if she continues to treat Kyle poorly. The writers might have a way they want her viewed, but IMO the way they are writing her right now is damaging to her character. And it's turning several viewers off from her.

• Members

If Ana sleeps with Kyle soon after meeting him or on their first few dates, yes, she's painted as permiscuous. We shall see though. They may not even go there with Kyle and another woman. 

Writers intent and how viewers take it, sometimes are not aligned. 

• Members

Next week I read some more spoilers that mention Kyle/Fen are supposed to be arguing regarding Lola. Kyle is supposed to say that Fen doesn't understand Lola and Fen will say she doesn't belong to him. Kyle is also going to be asking Lola for another chance. I could see him trying to fight Fen for her for a bit, before maybe he gives up for the time being and does something else.

Also, I saw a spoiler (from the zapit2soaps column) that said that Abby will have an issue with Mariah and will take her to task about it. I wonder what that spoiler is about. There is also another spoiler that says that Arturo will be tempted. I think that might be related to Mia.

• Members

not sure how long it will take but I expect Ana to become the Hillary PTB always wanted - a female character that can play off of Bryton w/o having to worry about there being any sort of sexual component and Devon can be the Asexual being they've always wanted. 

Cane/Victoria is absolutely disgusting, btw. The fact that these characters have no personal boundaries is such a turn off. Also, this show stays making Cane one of the grossest romantic male "leads" I've ever seen. Yikes! 

• Members

they will just keep Devon's dating/personal life off-canvas, and Ana will bring the scheming drama while Devon plays her conscious or whatever, always wanting her to do better, be better - and she will want to for her bro, but nah, etc. 

PTB's interest in Devon/Hillary was half-hearted at best and only used to massage their fanbase. If MM had stayed on I expect she would have been paired w/ Jack by now, having already had hate-sex with Nate. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Not jack. But Nate was cast specifically as Hilary's next love interest. 

The show never committed to Hevon. Ever. And I wish I knew why. 

I keep telling Hevon fans and Devon fans that if TPTB was interested in Devon in that way, Loren would never have been cast as Ana. She would have been his love interest.  Soaps do not keep romantic leads single no matter what happens.  They want Devon to have story but not to have a love life. 

• Members

Here are a few more spoilers from the zapit2soaps column.

Devon is going to give a hungover Cane a pep talk. Cane will tell Jill that he thinks he's a bad husband.  And Lola will agree to take Kyle back after he gets into a fight with Fen.

I hope that Lola actually admits she was wrong for overreacting but I wouldn't be surprised if she made it seem like Kyle was wrong for giving her the gift. I think that right now they don't have a healthy dynamic in their relationship and he has to walk on egg shells around her. He tries so hard to please her and she is mistreating him. I wonder if that behavior will continue after they get back together. I also wonder if Fen will try and break them up after they get back together, because Lola has kissed him and that gives him hope. Though, she was using Fen.

Archived