DAMN. I can't say I'm too surprised since he has bigger stuff he's working on, but I'll definitely be disappointed to see him go. He's the best of "the gays," haha

He definitely has the talent, and he’s sexy as hell, and there are so many more opportunities now for Asian and Asian-American performers than there were even two years ago. Like Mishael, time to strike while the iron is hot.

Dammit. Sad but not surprising: He has the looks and the talent. DAYS demands are ludicrous. This is probably the best decision for his career.

Oh, well.  By the time his final scenes air, he'll have tried primetime and film and be ready to come back.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Oh, well.  By the time his final scenes air, he'll have tried primetime and film and be ready to come back.

Ha!  Ordinarily, I'd have confidence in that (look at Freddie, Chandler, etc.), but doesn't he recur on Hawaii 5-0? If not that, I think he just landed a voiceover gig for something Star Wars related.  His future outside of daytime looks bright. 

Well, this sucks.

But I wish him well. I'm sure he'll come back (they all do) regardless of "fame". He seems to have high regard for DAYS.

(Chandler never left to seek primetime and movies as far as I recall. Freddie had small primetime work. I imagine Freddie and Chandler could end up on Hallmark Movies someday. They love their soap actors)

Edited by KMan101

1 hour ago, Khan said:

:lol: For his sake I hope not.  I'll miss him.

14 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Well, this sucks.

That was my first thought too. It's so sad that Days can't keep talent yet bring back Nicole every 5 minutes. I am not liking the future returns at all and now with Christopher going it's getting even worse.

I always liked Christopher and I think a good show would have put him front and center, rather than mostly keeping him but clearly not wanting to showcase him.

I really wish they'd just write out Will and Sonny too and start fresh, to be honest. 

10 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I always liked Christopher and I think a good show would have put him front and center, rather than mostly keeping him but clearly not wanting to showcase him.

I really wish they'd just write out Will and Sonny too and start fresh, to be honest. 

Freddie Smith already re-signed. He kept gushing how great his story is. I kind of figured that Will regained his memory and Paul got the shaft. I have a feeling Christopher knew he'd have zero story with Will and Sonny reunited so he decided to leave since he has better offers elsewhere. I don't blame him. I am just saddened by the Hortia fans that got shafted too. Will and Sonny are boring together and Sonny will just control every move Will makes again.