GH: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone notice that Kim told Joss that she did some training on a mental ward.  Could Kim know Nelle from her time in the looney bin, and be in on Nelle’s scheme that Michael is her baby daddy?

• Members

Kevin (Lindstrom) is so damn handsome!  

Anywho...I'm reading a few tweets and folks say there is BTS discord between Benard and LW.  Apparently, Benard is unhappy that LW's fella is eating up so much airtime.  I believe it because Benard's ego is the size of Texas!  I don't care for all the newbies one bit, but its funny because Benard didn't have a problem with a newbie playing his son 9 years ago eating up all the airtime!  Remember Dom Z was on about 12 days/week?

• Members

I am absolutely sickened by today's episode of GH.  Calling a pregnant woman a birth mother before the baby is born and the papers are signed is wrong.  

Lucas and Brad are not adoptive parents yet--they are prospective adoptive parents.  And the woman whose baby they hope to adopt is not a birth mother--she is an expectant mother.

Finally, let me just say how tired I am of hearing about how scared Lucas and Brad are that the expectant mother may change her mind.  And I am tired of hearing how they are at her mercy and there is no "protection" for them.  Let's be clear: they are not entitled to this woman's baby.  And if she changes her mind, and decides to parent, they have absolutely no complaint with her.  That is her right, legally and morally.  Adoption plans failing to materialize is a part of the adoption process, and anyone who doesn't understand that--and respect that--has no business being an adoptive parent.  

• Members

But DZ being on correlated to MB being on a lot too back then.  Haven't there always been rumors of discord between LW and MB?  Like I feel that MB has been pretty vocal about not liking the Carson pairing with LW.  As long as he gets airtime I don't think he cares.  He was fine with VM and talking her up when she was on and eating the show with him.  Same with the actress that played Kate/Connie.

• Members

My point exactly!  Benard didn't have a challenge with DomZ, a newbie, eating up so much airtime because it provided him (Benard) with screen time.  His airtime recently dwindled and all of a sudden, newbies are a problem for him?  As for LW, Benard didn't like the CarSon pairing with LW because of the height difference (not that we should give 2 sh!ts what he thinks or wants).  He eventually reconciled himself with it and they had a good working relationship until recently (I'm reading).  

• Members

LOL!  The height difference or lack there of makes them seem so physically off, so I agree with MB there.  If they had chem maybe I would ignore it.  I think both MB and LW have big egos, tbh.   Wes Ramsey isn't attractive, charming, or a good enough actor to be randomly cast in a parking lot in such a large role.

I get you for sure.  I remember him gushing about VM in 2010 and it was odd because they never really gushed about one another in earlier eras when they both were super popular.  I felt he immediately grabbed onto the idea that S&B were going to be super popular again so they are now besties in real life too.  The minute VM was out he was all over KSu.  I get it.  He's got a family and bills to pay, but I think MB and LW wield way to much power at GH.  For some reason I thought LW and MB were always friendly, but preferred not to be paired with one another.

• Members

I read years ago where Benard said something like "Sonny should be taller than his woman".  Also, LW mentioned in an interview that the men on GL were really tall, so when she saw Ingo, she zoomed in.  

Ramsey is so damn awful, so it makes sense that Frank pulled him out of the parking lot. 

LW's alleged power escapes me because she hasn't had a story in years and her airtime was mostly spent propping Benard in the last few years.  If they are never paired again on GH, I will consider it a personal favor!  No one's livelihood should come down to being that little greasy no talent's footstool!    

• Members

Considering MB's height he should be lucky VM is short and GH kept casting Brenda lookalikes for the next 10 years to pair him with.  Is TB shorter than MB?  I always thought they looked the same height.

Ingo and LW were the two tallest people on the show at one time besides JT's Patrick lol. 

There is a scene in 1996 I think where Sonny punches Jax and Ingo literally has to bend down to take the punch.  The scene never fails to crack me up because Jax could easily physically beat Sonny up.

Anyway LW still having a job is a testament to here having power at GH.  She isn't the worst, but she certainly isn't anything special looks, charm, or talent wise.  They just literally have run out of women to pair Sonny with and heaven forbid Sonny is single ever.

S&B were once my favorite soap opera couple and now I am like meh unless it's the last episode I don't really want Brenda back in that orbit. Brenda just gets more and more tainted every return.  Carly can have him.  It's a containment thing to me.

• Members

LMAO!  

Benard is definitely taller than Braun.  The problem with finding a woman for Sonny is that Maurice fails to carry his weight in a pairing so he needs a strong/popular actress to carry him.  Add in that Frank doesn't care enough about Sonny to find the right woman for him.  

So tired of LW having to be dragged back into that black hole!  

• Members

Brenda's destruction was swift, and I believe Guza did that intentionally after he had to change an entire SL because Marcil refused to play out the Brenda having Dante's baby SL.  She said "Brenda would never do that to Sonny", which is idiotic because she would not have known Dante was Sonny's son when it happened.  She didn't like the story and made them change it.  This is what happens when you are a crazy stan of your couple much like the folks who watch and fixate.  

Archived