GH: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On Coronation Street this year they had a hostage story and allowing him access to a toilet was a key part of the storyline.  It is the only time that I can recall it being addressed.  Poor DOOL's Shawn and Y&R's Brad were chained shirtless for months with no access to a toilet; although Brad's kidnapper made sure he could shower.

• Members

I can't say that I hate the show at the moment, but neither am I overly thrilled with it either.  Everything to say has already been said by the other posters here, again, again, and again.  Carly, Sonny, & Co. will never be like the Hughes family with mob ties, no matter how much the writers try to convince us otherwise.  I miss Genie Francis and Kin Shriner terribly.  I miss the character of Nicholas.  But, here I go again, saying what everyone else has already said.

• Members

Observations from my hubs, who has been watching with me over the last few weeks, but pretends he’s doing things on his mobile device instead:

”That girl (referring to Nelle) is good (as an actress), but her part sucks”

”What drugs is Maxie on? She looks awful.”  Last week it was, “They got a new Maxie? Did the other one O.D.?”

”He needs to just leave the show.” Referring to Michael Easton as Finn.

”Carly can’t be on trial without having been evaluated by a court appointed psychiatrist.”

”Cute detective knows Nelle is a phony.”

”Michael looks tired.”

”That’s not the real Monica.”

And everyone is a Falconeri, except with an emphasis on the first syllable, as in “Peter August F uckineri, Sonny Corinthos F uckineri”.

• Members

Mike’s story has stalled somewhat, sans being turned into more of the secret of Croton (the place where Sonny buried the body of an enemy, that Mike somehow knew about, then dug up the body and moved it, and now doesn’t remember , but sometimes remembers, where he moved the body to) that Mike almost shared with Felix, who is his full time nurse.

Archived