GH: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like it too, but like everything else, I'd love for it to be written better.  

Anna and Finn are just cringe worthy.  Finola can leave and never return for all I care because Anna has been completely decimated!  According to Frank's retcon, Anna is a liar and rapist, and has been lying to EVERYONE for decades yet they are lining up to give her sympathy?  If no one's feelings for Anna has changed, this tells you everything was about tying another newbie to the canvas, Frank's MO.  Loathe his ass!  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same

The whole show otherwise isn't "awful" or "bad" (nor is it great, either) per say but I can't say the characters they focus on interest me much. It's often pet after pet sharing scenes together with a side dash of someone else.

Same.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm so sick of Frank/Varni's pets. And characters that exist simply to prop said pets.

I don't mind the Carly story but it's all so blah and boring to me. I jumped back in last week and I have to ask myself "why"? lol

• Members

Jax lived in the Penthouse in the PC hotel his entire first run.  Maybe he did again when he returned a year later?  I can't remember.  I liked that set. 

BTW, I think Ingo is still attractive, but he was smoking hot back than as was MB....This is pretty much toward the end of round 1 of S/B/J as Brenda was only making sporadic appearances while VM was filming "The Rock" and pretty close to reuniting with Sonny.

• Members

I saw some previews for the show recently, and Kin Shriner was in them as Scotty.  Did they un-fire him?  It seems like he was going to be Dr. Bensch's lawyer, which is kind of out of character, but if they're keeping him, I'm not going to bitch about it.  At least he's still on!

• Members

Actually, I can remember when Scotty was still a good guy.  They made him a bad guy after Laura hooked up with Luke.  I was hoping though, that Scotty would take the high road and not go against Ava's daughter in court.  It would have been more interesting if Alexis took Bensch's side and Scotty defended Kiki.  It would have stacked the odds more against Kiki because no one really likes Scotty.  

• Members

I've  "known" Scotty since he was a little boy, and he was always a good, noble, loving person until Laura callously dumped him and ran off with the degenerate who raped her...and until the entire town suddenly regarded the mobster rapist as a "hero," and treated Scotty as an unwanted interloper and villain for being peeved about it.

Team Scotty forever!

• Members

I think we can all agree that there is still plenty to explore with the character of Scotty.  He could be as caring and tender as he is slimy.  I wish they'd use Kin Shriner to the potential he still has going for him!  However, I am not holding my breath. 

Archived