B&B actress to Days - as long-lost legacy character?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if she does join the show, I wonder if this means she's gonna be in a triangle w/ Jennifer/Eric? Hope so! Greg's too damn fine to be wasted on Jennifer. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I believe that account has gotten some things right. But I'd have to do some actual investigating into it lol. So off hand I think they have spoiled some things.

Godfrey looks like MBE. How do you not recast her as Stephanie?

Melissa Archer had Sarah Horton written all over her.

Godfrey's a solid choice for DAYS and I can *easily* picture her with Greg Vaughn, but as Sarah Horton?

Guess we'll see.

I know it's become a fun joke and jab, but many suggested Sarah over the years simply because she was a virtual blank slate. And they kept making up children for Maggie to love when Sarah was right there to write for. I mean, I know people laugh but why not Sarah? We've had to suffer through how many actresses in non-lasting roles on this show. "Sarah" "Serena" doesn't matter. "Xander" "Alexander" .... why bring on newbies when you can connect them to the canvas? It's still a newbie to many viewers either way.

And trolling us by casting Melissa Archer as "Serena" ...

That was my thought too.

She's more in the Stephanie/Chelsea/Abby age range to me.

But ages are alllllll screwed up on this damn show.

Brad clings to Hope and Steffy when Caroline, Aly and Sally 2.0 were all far superior and more interesting. Not to mention, Nicole, Sasha ... the list goes on ... it's mind boggling how Brad has been "unable" to write for so many talented actors and actresses yet tells the same damn story for decades, just swap out the names for Liam/Hope/Steffy. Wyatt's the Thorne who Brad keeps trying to write for but just fails. Not sure what Brad's fascination with Wyatt and Liam is.

Archived