GH April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did a dreadful 51st anniversary episode by killing off AJ, did a stellar 52nd anniversary episode the following year, and pretty much stopped having anniversary episodes after that, until this year.  I am increasingly pessimistic that the series will make it to its 60th.  Firing Kin Shriner is FV's second public relations disaster this year.  They say where there's two's, there's three's, and if it's true, I'm really afraid to look at what the next disaster may be.

• Members

I think it's a case of letting him hang himself, sort of like they did with Ron. But who knows? As long as Varni is there he probably spearheads most of this while being lodged up Frank's behind. Both are problems that have to go.

Do we have confirmation that Kin was fired?

• Members

Has anyone else noticed that recently, Jordan (VA) coughs in her scenes.  It happened last week when she was done talking and she was walking away at the PCPD, and it was more obvious in her conversation with Elizabeth today.  Is it that the actress is under the weather? Or are we on the verge of a sickness storyline for Commissioner Ashford?

• Members

Watched some of today’s show.  So Franco was molested am I understanding this correctly?  They are still trying so hard to make him work as a character on this show.  I felt he fit in just fine as Todd, but Franco continues to be a stretch for me.

Didn’t Franco arrange Michale’s rape in prison, and rape Sam?  Have they retconned all that to make him work?

The sets looked better today than they did the last time I watched.  Still that strange blue tint to everything though.  Anna’s house is a great set, and I will always enjoy seeing her back on GH.

Y&R is currently light years ahead in terms of intigration of vets into all stories though based on watching both shows this week.  The new Kyle was is scenes with Lauren, Dina, and Ashley.  Peter on GH was in a scene with Valentin.  And I enjoyed both of them, but it’s off balance storytelling.  And Maxie being so into him a couple of months after the death of her latest husband is ridiculous.

Archived