Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Members
2 hours ago, kalbir said:

Please let the 45th anniversary month have less garbage time than February sweeps.

Heads up, this year's March Madness break is March 15 and 16 (March 14 and 15 for Canadians).

Thanks for the heads up.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
6 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

So has JT. But I think the difference is Fen is young without as much history. 

Surprisingly, I've really enjoyed JT's return.  For me, he was just kinda "there" back when he was a regular.  This time, Thad has a presence in his scenes that I didn't get the first go-round.  

And you're right.  Nothing in JT's history supports this story arc.

• Members
59 minutes ago, GMac said:

Surprisingly, I've really enjoyed JT's return.  For me, he was just kinda "there" back when he was a regular.  This time, Thad has a presence in his scenes that I didn't get the first go-round.  

I think he's been pretty good too. 

• Members
2 hours ago, GMac said:

I feel the same way. I had literally no opinion of him when he was last on the show. When they don’t have him being a colossal [!@#$%^&*] to Victoria, I actually like him.

• Members
2 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

37 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I feel the same way. I had literally no opinion of him when he was last on the show. When they don’t have him being a colossal [!@#$%^&*] to Victoria, I actually like him.

Not to mention that bod.  Lawd.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
2 hours ago, GMac said:

When his shirt was off during the Victoria/Mac letter opening....lawd...nice pecs....tehee....chest and all....lawd.....faints.....

• Members
5 hours ago, GMac said:

The JT story is going to be awful. That story should've been given to Michael since he has a violent past.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

When his shirt was off during the Victoria/Mac letter opening....lawd...nice pecs....tehee....chest and all....lawd.....faints.....

I'm sure his bubble hasn't changed since the days of NIP/TUCK either aka also nice.

Taoboi

Y&R March 2018 Discussion

By Taoboi,  in Discuss The Soaps 

21 hours ago, kalbir said:

Please let the 45th anniversary month have less garbage time than February sweeps.

Heads up, this year's March Madness break is March 15 and 16 (March 14 and 15 for Canadians).

Thanks for the heads up.

Who are you without what made you who you are?
Are you anyone…or no one?

For centuries all the Nosferatu Ebony wanted was answers behind her brother Daniel’s 1997 disappearance. The answers were revealed in the futuristic vampire thriller Darkened Soul as Daniel became trapped in a web of prophecy that led to death. However, the story continues in Darkchilde, Book 2 in the Darkened series.

In futuristic Paris, Ebony relaxes as fashion designer Sydney Brookheart, one of her many aliases. She and her companion Nicholas recover from the death of Jonathan Araby, leader of the London circle. Ebony attempts as well to forget her last argument with Daniel over family, his dark love of his creator Jared, and his alliance as ‘the One’ with Ursula, Ebony’s creator. But when Ebony is attacked by an extinct group called witches, Nicholas and she fall into a deadly chess game over who will rule. The mystery of it all also forces their relationship to the forefront as secrets both within and without threaten to tear them apart.

Meanwhile in London, Aidan Hillworth focuses on one thing: The Trials, a government-sanctioned battle of wills to determine a person’s status in the dystopia the world has become. He wants to forget his past as a witch. However, attacks on his life will force him back to the path he desires to forget…and the mother he disowned.

Little do Ebony and Aidan realize they are on a collision course with their past…and each other.

Little do they understand the plans within plans of She Who Walks in Shadows.

And…Ursula always gets what she wants…

US: https://www.amazon.com/Darkchilde-Darkened-2-LaTorre-Mays-ebook/dp/B01JGQ3ISE/

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Darkchilde-Darkened-2-LaTorre-Mays-ebook/dp/B01JGQ3ISE/

417HBqYdDoL._UY250_.jpg

18 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

So has JT. But I think the difference is Fen is young without as much history. 

11 hours ago, GMac said:

11 hours ago, GMac said:

10 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

9 hours ago, Antoyne said:

8 hours ago, GMac said:

He's always been hot. More so now

BMnu0y0CIAACL5F.jpg

Couples are: Tina/Cord, Rafe/Samantha, Asa/Renee, Bo/Nora, Jessica/Cristian, Natalie/Jared, Cassie/Andrew, Todd/Blair, Viki/Clint, Matthew/Dani, Jeffrey/Destiny, Jack/Shane, Max/Gabrielle, Elizabeth/Lucky, Alan/Monica, Jason/Sam, Sonny/Brenda, Luke/Laura, Robin/Patrick, Robert/Holly, Duke/Anna, Audrey/Steve, Anna/Robert, Frisco/Felicia, Dillon/Georgie, Emily/Nikolas, Greenlee/Leo, Jesse/Angie, Bianca/Maggie, Babe/J.R., Ryan/Gillian, Adam/Brooke, Tad/Dixie, Jack/Erica, A.J./Miranda, Nick/Sharon, Phyllis/Jack, Nikki/Victor, JT/Colleen, Billy/MacKenzie, Daniel/Lily, Michael/Lauren, Ashley/Tucker, Jill/John, Paul/Christine, Nina/Ryan, Chloe/Chance, Will/Gwen, Tom/Margo, Paul/Emily, Rosanna/Craig, Holden/Lily, Barbara/Hal, Jack/Carly, Luke/Noah, Casey/Maddie, Alison/Aaron, Dusty/Lucy, Katie/Simon, Lucas/Sami, Shawn-Douglas/Belle, Bo/Hope, Jennifer/Jack, Philip/Chloe, Nicole/Eric, John/Marlena, Will/Sonny, Caroline/Shawn, Steve/Kayla, Adrienne/Justin, Stefano/Kate and Maggie/Mickey

My Top 3 Favorite Shack videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxjN5xHFKbU; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2CjRBMFBQ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgGRrlPpd6o
My Favorite ABC openings/closings: AMC (Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-IEWWlGVww; Closing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdsCOmtluE) OLTL (Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fTFJq1De0; Closing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503wU39e8P4); GH (Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22-b0SKZ5j4; Closing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFFHbQTpMbQ)

8 hours ago, GMac said:

mdBhCYn.jpg

11 hours ago, GMac said:

The JT story is going to be awful. That story should've been given to Michael since he has a violent past.

Edited  by Soapsuds

mdBhCYn.jpg

•  Source           
Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Well, trying to edit my comment to delete all that bizarro paste that is taking up the page, but my laptop does seem to want to let me edit it so MODERATORS IF YOU DON'T MIND, YOU CAN DELETE THAT.

SORRY, GUYS!!!

• Members
1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

Well, trying to edit my comment to delete all that bizarro paste that is taking up the page, but my laptop does seem to want to let me edit it so MODERATORS IF YOU DON'T MIND, YOU CAN DELETE THAT.

SORRY, GUYS!!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS BOARD?????????????

• Members
Just now, Soapsuds said:

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS BOARD?????????????

Something my laptop and the board aren't letting me  correct so I guess my connection is messing up again.

• Members

I'm sure his bubble hasn't changed since the days of NIP/TUCK either aka also nice.

Quote by Taoboi

Ummm....I had forgotten about that...hahaha.....I need a refresher look.....LOL