Y&R Actor Being Furloughed?

• Members

Personally, I haven't been wondering where he's been (at all) but according to this post, some fans of the show have (*shrugs*).

Looks like Daniel Hall is off the show for awhile, at the very least.

Y&R has been doing a kind of 'furlough' with actors who don't have much story--not a bad strategy, TBH.  Maybe Scott will return with a different actor to portray him.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/comings-and-goings/1915/daniel-hall-addresses-his-yr-status-as-scott

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looked scruffy, scratchy and unwashed, and his acting was uninspired. The definition of generic, mediocre. Sharon Case and Tracey E. Bregman acting him off the screen is to be expected, but when Melissa Ordway does too, you know you in danger, boy.

• Members

Cat, I live for reading your posts, especially the Housewives and agree with ALL of it, but when you say stuff like Tracey E Bregman is acting anyone off a screen, that makes me sad

Please register in order to view this content

You pretty much have to be Charity Rahmer to make Bregman look good.  I think this is your first bad post, and I'm going to be sad for most of the day...

• Members

I am literally sobbing rn .... this is like a knife to the heart! 

Image result for tracey e bregman gifs

Given all the atrocious actors who have darkened Y&R's soundstage -- TEB is your worst? Not Sean Young? Not when Eden Riegel played a lawyer? Not Stitch? Heck, not even high-pitched Greg Rikaart??

imo TEB is a solid actress whose selfish b!tch of a character, Lauren, has been gagged, lobotomized and deballed ever since they married her off to Michael Baldwin. Lord, when I think of the current cast members who make me want to drag my fingernails down a chalkboard, Bregman isn't even in the Top 10. Unpopular opinion, but I'm finding Camryn Grimes more overrated as an actress.

I love reading your posts even when we disagree!   

• Members

I only enjoyed TEB when she being a "see you next Tuesday" to Traci or terrorized by Sheila. But since then, I've had very little use for her nor has the show really.

I think Mal was aiming for Aidan Turner in Poldark, but the difference is that AT is hotter than spit on a griddle.

• Members

I haven't gotten the character/actor from his appearance.  I just didn't care and his acting sure didn't make me care.  Sometimes I don't like a character at first but an actor or actress can win me over...I don't see that actor winning anyone over no matter what the character.

• Members

"Furlough"? Is this the National Guard or a fückin' soap opera?

Speaking of word usage, for the board's next trick after wiping out our trolls (not naming no names but you're welcome, everyone), can @Errol please consider getting rid of the profanity filter? It's 2018!

Archived