Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought being around the younger characters might liven Ravi up just a bit, but yeah no. The actor has the same problem as the Scott guy, they're just charisma vacuums. It's like they're in the scenes but you could literally just have someone off screen reciting their lines because they leave absolutely no impression whatsoever.

• Members

At least he was out of the box he's in. Let's see him Noah, Devon (ugh!), and Scott (another ugh!) have a guy night out. Just talking and giving a little character depth outside of the usual. It would give more insight into them outside of their women.

Ravi had a lot more life pre-makeover.

• Members

You mean when the role was known as Natalie?

Please register in order to view this content

I can't even at the thought of Havi. They should've tested him with CG instead. The whole 'I want a baby' is beyond bizarre and insulting to a young, successful, career-woman. 

• Members

Many successful career women get baby fever. However, this usually happens as they turn 40 without a prospect for marriage. The problem with how this story is playing for Hilary is that she's way too young for it. The character isn't yet 30 and already given up on romance and finding a mate. It's not like she's had a string of disappointments or gone a long time as a single (for soap time). Seems like a story better suited for a single Christine rather than Hilary. 

Archived