Another B&B character recast

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What about GayJ? Haha. When you can't even get 'clean and presentable' POC on the show, I wasn't even going there. Creepy Stalker Saul would've been an easy 'throwaway' gay because Brad wouldn't have to create any story except him being at work. 

I half-watched the Wed episode with my mom and didn't they actually segregate Wigole, Avant parents and Myron by putting them in a row? I mean how insulting that Wigole is placed next to Gomer Pyle - not CoCoPuffs her confidante, not WyNot or any of the Forresters and she's part of that family through marriage. I really wish B&B would get called out and shamed. 

And I'm not a POC, but I find it completely inexcusable. It's the reason I was really PO'd about Myron - B&B finally had a diverse leading lady and they turned into a PSA, which we all predicted would be the end of Raya as real characters. 

• Members

Is this really the time for Hope to come back? Not if BBell is going to insert her in Liam's story, I think he has enough female attention! B&B needs to cast more males, with Thomas and Zende off the show, there is a male void.  Meh.

Archived