Another B&B character recast

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Typical ADD from Bradley. He has a crowded canvas with talented young female leads on the backburner (Maya, Nicole, Ivy) and a love triangle he's barely started playing (Steffi/Liam/Sally) and he brings back this camera hog. Is she meant for IngoThorne? A spoiler for Wyatt/Katie?

• Members

nah, Bell's basically done with Bill that's why he's finally biting the bullet on Bill/Steffy after years and years of hemming and hawing. Ingo's the new "guy" on the show, and Liam's tied up with Steffy/Sally, so adding Hope into the mix would be redundant. And I know Bell's too dumb to put Ingo w/ Katie... so, Hope it is! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The previews have been all over FOX, I was happy to see her get a prime time gig - though I doubt the show's concept will work. 

I don't mind a Hope recast, but why not have Wigole divorce Zombie, who Brad said isn't being recast? Bring the lovely RE back and throw her in triangle with WyNot and H8ie? RE/DB had good chemistry during that brief story during the hunt for Myrna's secret. 

For all of Brad's so-called liberalism, he has the least diverse show on daytime. Myrna has been sidelined, Dumblita is highly offensive and the Avant parents and Det Hotdog are trotted out once every 6 months. Seriously - the show is based in LA - there are plenty of successful/wealthy diverse people out there to 'emulate.' The Spensers/Forresters aren't the only way to show that. 

Heck, S2 and CoCo could've been ethnic. We knew nothing about Shirley's husband or their parents. 

Archived