Days: Another Return Coming?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

#LouiseSOREL just called "So it's Bell Canyon...what is this-your 432nd home?' oh Lulu we've got history-LOL Can't wait to have her visit me

#LouiseSorel as if you didn't know is reprising her iconic role on #DaysOfOurLives #Corday knows what makes our day(s) doesn't he?:)

UH OH-is it supposed to be a SECRET #Vivian will SHOW #DOOL? I didn't know-a SECRET? Oh crap SHOUT IT-La GREAT ONE returns-BEST NEWS ever!

• Members

I hope so, too.  The character deserved better, the actress deserved better, and the show and its fans deserved better.

IDK what, if anything, they might promise Louise Sorel, since she made it clear she wasn't interested in coming back.  But if they DID promise something, then I hope, for once, Ron delivers.

• Members
That would be fun!

@John You don't need to highlight the tweet, then copy and paste it. Click on the tweet, copy the tweet URL at the top, and paste it. It'll show up all nice and clean, otherwise it's like something from 2004 that went wrong

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

OMG. I'm DEAD at Robin Strasser dropping the return. LMAO. I love her (and I miss her. And Erika Slezak). Can Robin take over as Anjelica and can Erika take over as Laura Horton? PLEASE Ron. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

CONFIRMED!!!!!! THE BITCH IS BACK (and I say that with love and adoration to Louise Sorel)

Please register in order to view this content

WELCOME ABOARD TYLER CHRISTOPHER!

Archived