Farewell to Jean Passanante

• Members
Today is my last day at #GH and I'm retiring from writing soaps -- at least for now. Love and respect to all of you who adore the genre.

All i will say is Jean Passanante u have no idea what a gift u have been to daytime. The absolute brilliant writing u have given is tremendous and u truly are an icon. Hey Cher had three farewell tours might Jean return again? Bravissma my darling what a career.

• Members

I never had a thread but sincw its her last day i wanted a tribute omg Jean is getting so much love on twitter..after this farewell i wont really be able to chat Jean much anymore. Many would kill to have the career shes had

• Members
43 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:
Today is my last day at #GH and I'm retiring from writing soaps -- at least for now. Love and respect to all of you who adore the genre.

All i will say is Jean Passanante u have no idea what a gift u have been to daytime. The absolute brilliant writing u have given is tremendous and u truly are an icon. Hey Cher had three farewell tours might Jean return again? Bravissma my darling what a career.

Tiny Tonight Says Bye Bye Tamar Braxton ! Hello Tami Roman!! - http://chicagofabulousblog.com/2013/09/05/tiny-tonight-says-bye-bye-tamar-braxton-hello-tami-roman/

56add06b39e27c15f5311e9f41b29a401370e58c

Edited by victoria foxton