DAYS Return Spoiled?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that looks like Ashford to me. Maybe he's just a Christmas angel, briefly visiting. Here's hoping... 

Separately though, Eugene would be a perfect "Carlivati" character. If he's looking for wacky, zany side characters, DAYS has a rich history, from Eugene, Calliope, Vivian, Ivan, Bonnie, Celeste, etc. Hell, wasn't Ruth Buzzi briefly on the show in the early 80's? 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

YAS. His death has stuck, miraculously, all these years. Please Lord don't undo it...

I will wait for a scene in which Celeste has a veeziohn of "dOOm and GLoom," after which there's a freeze frame, and then CGI thunderbolts in Celeste's eyes. I will not rest until that happens. 

• Members

I would love for Matt Ashford to come back as Jack.  And I would enjoy seeing RC write for him.  Maybe we would finally have a writer who was excited about the character, instead of HWs who are writing him badly because they are only writing for him at all because KC ordered them to.

• Members

I agree that undoing Jack's death for the millionth time is eye-rolling, but I never thought he should have been killed anyway. He could walk back in tomorrow and I wouldn't blink an eye. Love Ashford and Jack. I think too many are used to the cartoon Jack. The character used to be a lot more complex and interesting. But anywho, to each their own ...

I think Eugene, Calliope, Ivan, Vivian, Celeste, etc. are right up Ron's alley. I'd love to see them all again.

• Members

I think Louise Sorel is probably done for good after how her last return was handled, and I don't know what's going on with Tanya Boyd healthwise, but I do think that he'd enjoy characters like Ivan, Calliope, Anna. 

I always liked Ashford as Jack too. It's funny how polarizing the character still is. You don't get much reaction along those lines to any recent characters. They aren't worth caring about one way or the other.

• Members

Good point on the reaction to the character. Most newer characters are horribly developed.

I forgot Anna but she too is right up his alley. Sadly I agree about Louise Sorel but I still hold out hope. I know she was very hurt (and rightfully so) over how she was treated her last go-around.

• Members

Sorry to those that hate him, but this would be one good thing Ron does, having Jack/MA back! Like others, I'd prefer alive, but this is better than nothing. Jack also makes Jennifer likable/tolerable.

Archived