DOOL: Another Teen Exits

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

I'd hate if he's not Steve's son. Him having that hatred for Kayla AND being Steve's son for real is so soapy and full of potential (I hope they don't resolve it quickly and make him a saint who praises Kayla to the ends of the earth just like that). It's probably one of the few truly promising stories on right now.

DEAD.

• Members

No apology needed. I know on this and another board, members seem to follow news more closely, so people here won't be as surprised when exit news is posted. Other boards and my Facebook page usually have lots of fans that don't follow all of the gossip so closely, so there's more surprise when exits are announced for them.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

But in all seriousness, I really don't know her. I haven't watched DAYS in almost 2 years. I somewhat keep up with what is going up, but I don't know this girl. From reading some of y'all posts, I just know that she is tied to Patch & Kayla's kid somehow. 

• Members

Ha! 

I didn't even bother watching her storyline, because it was DOA and they'd eventually write her off (In fact, everything Joey, Jade, Patch, Kayla, Patch's newest son is total fast-forward always), but this chick wasn't even half-way interesting or engaging. She's right on par with Ciara. 

I think Theo is the only salvageable teen. Claire lost me when she became a shrill, obnoxious YouTube-star wannabe. I couldn't tell you about Patch's son (whatever his name is). 

Archived