Days: Actress leaving...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
5 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Love her; she's been such a trooper, making all the crap they have given her work the best she can.  But it is time to retire the character for a while.  And the producers can use the money to hire Ron's actors from GH and OLTL.

They aren't going to hire actors just because of his hack work on other shows. They even fired one that his writing fawned all over for years (JPL).

I'm pretty surprised by this. I wonder if it has to do with Shawn Christian being let go? I do agree the character was burnt out. It's a shame. The show is going to miss the character, even if they treated her like garbage. I know AZ had some issues with the Eric/Nicole pairing (or so I assume) but I thought they could have been magic.

Edited by DRW50

• Members
10 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

They aren't going to hire actors just because of his hack work on other shows. They even fired one that his writing fawned all over for years (JPL).

I'm pretty surprised by this. I wonder if it has to do with Shawn Christian being let go? I do agree the character was burnt out. It's a shame. The show is going to miss the character, even if they treated her like garbage. I know AZ had some issues with the Eric/Nicole pairing (or so I assume) but I thought they could have been magic.

She probably still misses SC. Are they still dating? I thought her character was way overplayed through the many years and she is just a blah actress. She isn't needed in the cast IMO.

• Members
13 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

There's already speculation that Ron is bringing in Tyler Christopher to Days.  Don't be surprised if former OLTL actors show up.  How about Jerry ver Dorn as Bill Horton.  The actor who played fake ToddVictor, why isn't he working?  He's fantastic.   

• Members

I like Ari Zucker, but Nicole needs to be retired. She's been having the same 2-3 stories for almost decade. I've been wanting Nicole gone for the longest. Ari is talented enough where I think she'll be OK and land something. I just hope that they don't make her Deimos' killer. I hope she gets a nice ending with her baby.