John

Former Days Actor Goes off on show

4 minutes ago, John said:

could this hurt his career, probably. Could he be telling truths about BTS at Days, Probably

Yeah, he could be speaking the truth but he sounds like a nut job. No one is going to hire him. He can always work at McDonalds....LOL

Perhaps the most shocking revelation is that he intends to switch from watching DOOL and his former co-stars to watching General Hospital! Indeed, he even said 52 years is too long for the show.

This cracked me up. 

Maybe he'll be the next Brandon Routh. After some of his previous social media incidents I'm not really sure it's a great idea to start it up again though.

2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Perhaps the most shocking revelation is that he intends to switch from watching DOOL and his former co-stars to watching General Hospital! Indeed, he even said 52 years is too long for the show.

This cracked me up. 

:lol:

I doubt Sony gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Days

Corday may be pissed but SONY I doubt would hold a grudge or nBC for that matter especially if cancelation proves true

Edited by John

7 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

He like a white, male Victoria Rowell, lol. Seriously, this is so direct it's like he doesn't even care about any repercussions.

LOL I thought of this, as well as a young male version of Brenda Dickson!! :D

Edited by YRfan23

Well Days did remove Brad's watermark from his photo. That does suck. But Brad Young re-tweeted it

Its nice that Jon stood up for his friends but maybe with a little more----tact

13 minutes ago, John said:

Yes Vivian was wrong for the role BUT IF she showed up for work and someone was playing her role, that is LOW

It's in all honesty nothing new I think. I remember a story about how Melrose Place recast the role of Billy with Andrew Shue between filming the original pilot and that the other actor (Stephen Fanning) came to the set one day and discovered that he had been replaced.

46 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Seriously.

Part of me hopes someone tells him to Google GH, where he'll find out it's a full two years older than DAYS, but then I'm like, "Nope, let's let this sit for awhile." LOL.