Former Days Actor Goes off on show

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
4 minutes ago, John said:

could this hurt his career, probably. Could he be telling truths about BTS at Days, Probably

Yeah, he could be speaking the truth but he sounds like a nut job. No one is going to hire him. He can always work at McDonalds....LOL

• Members

Perhaps the most shocking revelation is that he intends to switch from watching DOOL and his former co-stars to watching General Hospital! Indeed, he even said 52 years is too long for the show.

This cracked me up. 

Maybe he'll be the next Brandon Routh. After some of his previous social media incidents I'm not really sure it's a great idea to start it up again though.

• Members
2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Perhaps the most shocking revelation is that he intends to switch from watching DOOL and his former co-stars to watching General Hospital! Indeed, he even said 52 years is too long for the show.

This cracked me up. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
7 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

He like a white, male Victoria Rowell, lol. Seriously, this is so direct it's like he doesn't even care about any repercussions.

LOL I thought of this, as well as a young male version of Brenda Dickson!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
13 minutes ago, John said:

Yes Vivian was wrong for the role BUT IF she showed up for work and someone was playing her role, that is LOW

It's in all honesty nothing new I think. I remember a story about how Melrose Place recast the role of Billy with Andrew Shue between filming the original pilot and that the other actor (Stephen Fanning) came to the set one day and discovered that he had been replaced.

• Members
46 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Seriously.

Part of me hopes someone tells him to Google GH, where he'll find out it's a full two years older than DAYS, but then I'm like, "Nope, let's let this sit for awhile." LOL. 

Archived