DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

i thought the Belle, Shawn, Abe scenes were fairly well done....surprisingly. The idea of all the teens living together is okay but Theo is the only one that can act so it ruins it. I don't like Nicole finding out about Holly and then immediately being charged with murder either. Why can't Nicole actually be happy for a while?? Poor Ari. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't seen today's episode yet but seriously with Nicole being arrested right after finding out she has a baby? Why can she not be happy for 2 seconds? There better be some serious payoff here.

I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the 5 kids living together. I don't understand why they recast Jade - should've just gotten rid of the character. What is there really to do with her?

• Members

Why is Kayla paying the rent for 5 bratty teens? Why does she think this is evne a good idea, especially considering 4 of them are in a relationship, two of which recently almost had a child?

I didnt realize Eric was back already. How the hell did his family not know he was released? So many of them are cops themselves. How stupid that he goes out on parole and immediately starts breaking the law again by harboring an escaped convict.

I forgot to mention but Anna said she is out to kill Stefano bc he killed her Tony. Didnt Tony die by accident after a fight with Philip?

Wasnt Chloe on death's door? How is she out and about as if nothing happened an hour after waking up?

The dull wild goose chase for Steffy D is grating. Half of Salem prancing around ''Prague'' aka the same old 3 sets. It was nice seeing a rarely used Anne. I liked Kate suggesting Adrienne get a makeover. It would've been nice to see Adrienne's makeover. I forget Days doesn't have the budget for that. I'm sick of seeing a decrepit Fancy Face shivering.

• Members

Good lord Days recycling sets again! The club backroom looks exactly like any random doctor (Marlena, Kayla, etc....) office from University Hospital. I was wondering why Gabi and Abby were sneaking around the hospital till I realized where they were actually intended to be

• Members

Why the heck is Kayla now in Prague. This story is so stupid with everyone running around for Stefano and what sucks is that we likely wont even see him. This is one case where I wish they hadnt filmed so far ahead bc this story should have been canned and rewritten in light of Joe Mascolo's death

How did Ciara become the most tolerable teen? I cant stand any of the rest. Maybe Theo but he's annoying the hell out of me with his vendetta against Valerie. I thoguth Jade's miscarriage would change her but that is out with this recast. Both she and Claire have the same vapid awful personality and I dont need two of those. Speaking of Claire, does she realize that her grandmother was stabbed and is now missing? Not that she'd even care

Belle has a daughter that is old enough to date Abe's son. That scene where the parents were talking about their kids, unnecessarily aged her

I was skeptical at first but the show set it up so that Chloe's insistence of fighting for custody made sense. I can see why she wouldnt want that baby in the middle of a mob war with Nicole willing to kill and go to prison by being with Deimos.

UGH! Nicole and Maggie one year later are STILL crying over Daniel. This show killed him and gave him a sister and daughter anyway and he continues to appear. So damn annoying

The absolute worse story though? This whole Kiriakis vs Dimera vs Hernandez war. Guess what? No one gives a f--k

Patch, Doc, Sweetness. Paulie Paul and Rafe siting around taking about Steffy D. The search for Steffy D is beyond boring. Boring badly written generic teen drama. At least Theo looked hot as hell half naked. So there's going to be a  piss poor masquerade ball on a dollar store budget.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I admit the Stefano story has NO anticipation for me knowing that Joe isn't coming back. It is all pointless with no payoff. Oh, I suppose the "payoff" is that it gets Hope free from her prison sentence...but not sure that's such a payoff.

I thought the Julie, Jen, Eric, and Anne scenes were okay and agree with the above about Theo. Other than that.....blah...

Archived