GH: December Discussion

• Members

Franco isn't a rapist! He didn't really rape Sam, but only pretended he did to mess with Jason's mind! He was just a serial killer!

Because Nina is the owner and the editor-in-chief of Crimson magazine, and Crimson is the sponsor of the Toys for Tots GH Nutcracker Gala! Crimson sponsored the gala last year, and I think Nina and Maxie ran Toys for Tots last year as well.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both characters stick out like sore thumbs. Staff Infection and Franko have been sucking the life and airtime away from characters that SHOULD be shown more than once every six months!!

So he didn't rape Sam--but he made her believe he had---which mindfucked her for a year.

In whose world does anyone use the phrase "just a serial killer" and not edit the post for how ridiculous they sound.

He kidnapped the child of the woman that he is currently seeing.

He helped Ninny kidnap a child.

This character was meant to be a one-note villain portrayed by a movie star (James Franco) and be killed off or believed dead. should JF choose to do another cameo.

He tied Lulu and Sam to bombs and made Jason choose.

I would rather see Liesl running Toys for Tots than the Red Menace.

I forgot to add Lucy to the above list of characters  that should have been running Toys for Tots.

• Members

I didn't mean to sound ridiculous when I typed "just a serial killer" when I was describing Franco! There are a lot of characters on daytime soaps (not just GH) that did terrible (or more terrible) deeds just like Franco! Just look at Hope on DAYS who shot Stefano (who commited terrible crimes throughout his life) to death after accusing him falsely of causing the death of her husband Bo, or Victor on Y&R who has done TONS of nefarious deeds against or for his family (and yet his wife Nikki always kisses and makes up with him everytime!), or Quinn, Bill, and Brooke on B&B who have done a lot of scandalous things in their lives!

• Members

Valentini and Carlivati brought the OLTL three and after their characters were gone they brought them back. Easton's Silas had a family built around him...Leaving us with Aldersons Kiki..then the dreadfully blah Hayley Erin...bringing on Nina as his looney tunes ex wife who was tied to Nathan...who  can barely recite his lines whose mother was Madeline (Donna Mills)who was mildly refreshing until they turned her into a jailbird that outed the fact that her sister Liesl (a terrorist just six months before) was Nathan's mother... whose only friend is psychopath Franko who lived with Nina.

(Yes I know that's a run on sentence but it shows how this bull shite group of characters are all connected and just aren't needed.)   As I've said before, Kiki should  (for the love of all things holy) have been killed off when shot on the docks.

As for Crimson, Jillian should have just sold it to Ava. (Personally I FF through every Crimson scene. That magazine was irrelevant the day Megan Ward walked off into the airport.)

Archived