Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was kind of annoyed when Mariah pushed Hillary today. Who does that to their boss no less? I think it bothered me all the more because these two aren't "close" enough for that kind of physical fight. They don't have the kind of rivalry that supports getting physical.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In fairness, Hillary's been, at best, manipulative, and at worst, rude and abusive as a boss. I wouldn't have tolerated that crap from my boss for half as long as she had. But the push bothered me more because Mariah just seemed so frantic. It would have been a stronger choice to have her really stare Hillary down with an intense, simmering rage. That would have been more interesting to watch, and made Mariah look less weak.

• Members

Mariah has put up with a lot of bullying from Hillary BUT ITA a stare down would've been a better especially from CG. Catfights are so 80s and demeaning towards women. I'll chalk it up to Pratastrophe. Let's see how they interact under new regime because based on THE interview, it seems GC Buzz is here for awhile. The whole thing made Devon look stupid and powerless - he could've shut it down. 

This whole interview was a terrible plot device to make Nick angry again. At least the writers had sense enough to have Chelsea, who can smell a con, spot it as fake. 

The one surprisingly good thing has been Dylan standing by Sharon. It's kind of nice for Sharon to have not one but three people standing on her side. (Mariah and Chloe). 

• Members

Hilary edited an interview to make Mariah's MOTHER's position, a mentally ill woman, even worse than ever before. At that moment, and with Mariah's shady past, it was a totally justified move.

You can say that again! I'm actually appreciating Dylan for this!

• Members

Mariah should have been fired. Full stop. 

Mariah can easily quit. You dont attack  your boss. I have no sympathy for her.

I can't imagine anyone attacking anyone else they work for on the show and keeping their job. 

So that kinda works both ways. Since Mariah attacked hilary at work, shouldn't Devon fire her for hurting his immediate family, Hilary? or should it just be allowed? 

• Members

Did any CDNS watch Sally's first episode today? I quite liked it. A lot of mentioning of John throughout the whole show. I noticed the scenes seemed so much more emotional than what you'd usually expect from Pratt. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

• Members

Abby: Horrid

Lily: Horrid

Together in scenes? Unbearable.

Victor & Nick jumping to conclusions: Horrid. But I liked that Nick was nervous about being a single father.

I like Travis.

Also, is this reality TV? The fυck? Why even do a close-up if you have to blur the image? LMAO!

Archived