Y&R: Shattered Lives

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree - this could have been a slow-burn reunion - not an instant one. One where raising Chrully would've rekindled etc. as Chelsea turns to Nick, etc. I can't imagine that they would let Chadam turn into Lame. MCE and JH are far too vibrant to be boxed in. Anyway, it doesn't matter any longer. 

And, as @slick jones noted, it was bizarre that JH/SC didn't share more scenes. That was a Prattastrophe - just their association would have created interesting friction for a lot of characters. 

• Members

I don't think he does just yet.

Christian is dead legally.

Sully must have a birth certificate, legally. 

In order for Sully to be Nick's legally he  first  must prove he is Christian, which they need a blood test for and will prove he's not Nick's. 

Sharon and Dylan don't need to do anything really until Nick petitions the court for a DNA test and proves he's the father, which he can't prove. He just doesn't know that.

• Members

Which would work for the show, but I'll believe it when it happens. I mean a FOURTH adult Adam recast during past few years just wouldn't be good and should be delayed for a year. The bonus with MM - they could use previously shot scenes with all the key players, except for BM. If MM returns,writers should ignore Gabe face issue or dismiss with one line "I wanted my face back" and just move forward. If new actor, just write it that his 'face' is Gabe's like a traditional recast. 

Archived