Michael Easton Praises Jelly in interview

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prospect Park mentioned john was on assignment on OLTL & Natalie mentioned Sam McCall a few times when she learned Clint got the restraining order aganist John and said if given the chance John & Natalie may have worked past Sam

EP, Jen Pepperman even said in an interview that PP wanted GH & OLTL to be connected and was gonna send Natalie to GH for a bit but someone at ABC didnt want that. 

I tend to believe Pepperman over anything Valentini may have told Easton

• Members

Somebody please make Jonny stop, lol. Jonny, give it a rest with trolling us. Have a discussion. Talk like a real person. Why do you shill for Jelly so much? This thread wasn't at all necessary. JMO.

Easton is a pet. Finn is OK and Easton seems to be awake for this role, but while Easton seems like a chill and nice guy, I've never been thrilled by his 'acting' but he's better in this role, but that's not saying a lot. Just another pet.

• Members

People love it. They are always happy to reply. As long as that happens it won't stop. Frankly the board is so empty these days that if that poster wasn't here I think a few people would end up leaving as well because they'd have little else to say. 

Archived