Y&R September Discussion

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The point was, in JFPs mind, to launch JT and redeem herself from her other failures and choices. Nothing more. Nothing less. IMO. 

I don't think phyllis and jack will get back together right away. That divorce will go through. They'll find some woman, make her crazy, and throw under the bus for phyllis again. They'll reunite about 16 months from now. 

We are gearing up for a Chloe/Billy/Vikki/Travis qaud. 

• Members

I wanted Paul/Lauren together a few years ago, but now, I am content with him and Christine being the one stable couple on this show.

I do remember though that I once wanted an affair story with Paul/Lauren with their spouses battling it out for the DA's position (along with  Leslie & Avery when they were on the show). Paul and Lauren would both feel neglected by their spouses, who were wrapped up in their campaigns to defeat one another. I wanted Avery to learn about Paul/Lauren's affair and for her to use it get them to drop out the election; however, in a twist of fate, Leslie, who ran the cleanest campaign, would be the dark horse and win out of everyone in the end. Avery would offer to keep the info (a sex tape) private, but Phyllis, who can't resist sticking it to Christine at all times, would then stumble across the footage and release Paul/Lauren's affair to the public regardless. 

• Members

I don't know if I'm the one with the unpopular opinion here or in Y&R viewership at large, but I love Gina and Peter Bergman together. Age difference or not I really like that iteration of Jack and Phyllis.

• Members

^ Who knows? I can't even guess what the general audience wants.  While Jack and Phyllis are not my cup of tea, I could accept a reunion in a year or two. If Phyllis manages to win him back quickly, I'm going to be really annoyed. If this is the couple the show wants right now, they never should have had her cheat on Jack again with his brother no less. Cheating with someone's bother doesn't just happen. You do that when you want to stick the shank in deep and twist it. Now Phyllis is all about Jack again? No, I need this show to make at least a little bit of sense.

Archived