Y&R September Discussion

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. It's time to pick one and stick with it. Take this show away from romantic relationship angst. Y&R should not be a couple driven soap. 

Winters need a matriarch. Build those familial ties instead of trying to find someone to scorch the earth with KSJ. They've wasted too much time. The ship has sailed. 

• Members

The Winters had a great potential matriarch and partner for Neil ... Leslie!!

What did this show do?

Toss Leslie and her brother aside for the likes of Kelly and Stitch, their White counterparts, who practically had the same backstory as they did. Stitch even went on to be with Abby, who Tyler was previously romantically tied to. 

When it comes to Sharon, Nick, and Victoria, I am at the point where they need to all settle down too. I'm over their bed hopping too. 

This show is called The YOUNG and the Restless. Why aren't the young people driving story? Devon, Hillary, Abby, Mariah, Noah, Summer, Luca, Chelsea, Chloe, Billy, etc. should be driving story. 

• Members

why does neil need a house for just him? No one would live there. Lily and Cane have a house with their kids. Devon and Hilary definitely won't. Even I think it'd be a waste of money

leslie, like most the women they brought in before her and after, was way too young to be a family matriarch. 

Leslie was not cast aside for Stitch and Kelly. She was sent packing cause Hilary took off as a character. And since Mishael Morgan is black, the show felt the need to give KSJ his best chance with her. That meant pretending like neil wasn't just in love with and crying on a park bench over Leslie not marrying him. A decision that was 100% supported by Neil's portrayer. What a terrible decision. The exact same decision the show made with Karen and Tyra. They never learn. 

Billy, Chelsea, summer, Chloe are always front and center doing something. 

Archived