TWO GH returns

• Members

Why was there a need for this thread when there is already a spoiler thread in the SPOILER section announcing the returns? And how do we know its going to return to its former glory and not the hot mess its been since its return under FV, who is still around?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Why bring Robin back for the Nurses Ball?  Surely that's a rhetorical question.   If Kim really needed the money, she'd sign a contract.  I'm glad to see familiar faces during the Nurses Ball.

• Members

There's nothing wrong with gratutious male nudity and I have no problem with the strip show when it comes to most of the show's hot guys. There's plenty wrong with gratuitous Milo, who is terrifying, and an event where it seems like the primary reason FV keeps doing it is to get the men naked. You can have that but it shouldn't be the one thing the camera clearly salivates over, along with making sure Kathleen Gati gets yet another musical number. (Seriously, the writing these days is having multiple characters openly question how she ever got the COS job - cut Obrecht loose and let her be a recurring villain, nothing more.)

The Nurses Ball was once a moving and heartfelt event. The Nurses Ball honored people fighting for their lives against the HIV/AIDS virus. In none of Ron Carlivati Nurses Balls did i see people living with AIDS honored. All we got were really bad and corny musical numbers. Instead of medical professionals everyone at the ball was a gangster. Kimberly McCullough has been acting since she was 7 yrs old. The lady doesn't need the money. I'm glad Robin's back for the NB. Jelly of course will not properly use Robin for this event. The way Claire Labine used too. Sadly the Nurses Ball will be an embarrassingly bad hot mess. The true meaning of the Nurses Ball will be lost in a campy spectacle. I wonder if Ham and Roxie will do a duet at the Nurses Ball?

• Members

LOL. Kimberly, the show and everyone involved in it could give another half dozen interviews explaining that she wanted to come back longer and wrap things up sooner, that it was the show's choice to prolong her endless abduction storyline for ratings and that that was Frank and Ron's call (like they already have, repeatedly) and we'd still have another half dozen posters on this board claiming it's her "ATM visit" and she's responsible.

• Members

I'm not obsessed with her at all. I just know she's trying to fund her own projects because its been mentioned on this board and others multiple times. I don't follow KMc other than what I read on the boards. Just simply pointing out that if she didn't need money she wouldn't return

Years ago during the Labine/Riche era Robin was the centerpiece of the NB. The hacks none as Jelly will not write Robin that way. I'm scared to see Jelly's rendition of the Nurse Ball. Plus the Valentini era Nurses Balls are produced on the cheap.Half the cast disappears from the audience. Without any explanation. Everything about the Valentini era Nurses Balls is so chessy and tacky. The Labine/Riche Nurses Balls were so classy and soulful. 

Archived