Y&R Recäst Spoiler

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope he cuts his damn hair before he comes. I can't see him as Billy but JFP would toss Burgess in a second for buddy old pal JT. Plus they need a popular actor for that exhausted pairing Villy. Then there's Adam. If JH had the good sense to only sign for a year then yeah JT will be new Adam. 

• Members

I'm unfamiliar with Thompson's work as I don't watch General Hospital but good lord knows that Billy needs recasting of course. However Adam does not need recast as Hartley is great and if he leaves then the show should be done with Adam for a good long while. Then again, I am also reading of rumors that Thompson is coming back as Ricky Williams in disguise in addition to the Adam, Billy, and Kevin recast rumors so we probably won't know until the role is officially cast. 

• Members

I'm holding onto hope that JH re-signed, but if not, than they should have Adam do a year in prison until JH's pilot fails. Nothing against him, but so many pilots fail. Plus, it would do Adam good to spend a little more time in the clink. I still love the character, but he deserves to do some time for what he put Chloe and Billy through when he didn't come forward right away.

• Members

Jason Thompson would be wrong for a Billy recast, IMO.  From a physical or visual standpoint, at least, the contrast between him and all his predecessors in that role would be too jarring.  But, hey, anything to be rid of Old Man Jenkins, I guess.

• Members

This show excels at bad recasts so he'd work in that regard. I think he'd be a better fit for B&B. Visually he looks like he could be a younger brother to Bill or Quinn. Maybe he could be someone for Katie to cheat with bc lord knows all those characters could use a storyline

Archived