What would Y&R/B&B be like under "Cartini"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

to be fair to Ron, the writing for Sharon has been so terrible for almost 10 years that Im not sure he can do much worse with her. She just seems like his typical hot mess heroine, but he wouldnt have to put much work in destroying her bc all the previous writers did a good job of getting her to that place.

• Members

Yall, I'm sorry :( I've been crabby as hell all week bc I'm on pills for something that doesn't seem to be going away but is actually getting more painful. Please accept my apology, YRfan23! Mentions of this particular writer always do set me off!

Anyway, if I had to do some conjecturing, I'd say B&B would venture back into "Pam and Donna on the Price is Right!" territory, which isn't horrible, but RC, in true RC style, would overdo it from the start, turning it into an awkward mess. As always, outlandish notions that you think are meant to be "comedy" (his brand and no one else's) will expand and expand until we have Nicole trying to get pregnant off of frozen Myron sperm from 10 years ago because Zende' and Thomas are about to play house with Brooke and Ridge's next child.

Speaking of Brooke and Ridge, it's them all day, every day, "because we honor history."

• Members

I will be surprised if Pratt doesn't soon enough. 

(what do you think of Pratt's writing, BTW?)

Sorry about your illness, AMS. I think we all knew you didn't mean anything. There's so much trolling here now it can be tough to tell what isn't sometimes.

• Members

No worries :) and I am very sorry for what you are going through and send many positive thoughts! :) 

Yeah, every character on B&B would probably have to be on "Price is right".....though it would be hilarious seeing Dollar Bill and Ridge face off on that or "let's make a deal" which RC would do...

I still think I would like Steffy more under them cause they would probably break her and Liam up and then find some excuse for them to be at each other's throats all the time which would be more fun then now I hate to say....

Amber would be back along with Tawny who would be written more like Rebecca Hotchkiss,  then Tina....

I can still see Thomas becoming very evil....

Archived