What would Y&R/B&B be like under "Cartini"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do think Jill would get some "spunk" back....at least until it all goes down hill.....her and Katherine if she was still alive would probably get some "big" "epic" story arc to honor their anniversary like Viki and Dorian...

How bout Sheila comes back for real, is forgiven for all her past crimes and becomes cheif of staff of Genoa City Memorial ala Dr.Obrecht....occasionally butting heads with Lauren, while coaching Sage (who we learn is really daughter Mary Warwick) into deceiving Nick some more...

• Members

What kind of Jamey Giddens type of sh!t is this thread? "Yes, I know I know how most of you feel about Franklin and Ronald, but please, in the midst of your making fun of them, let me slightly push you towards recognizing their strong points, because I'm just so annoyed with the constant bashing and I just have to see some of you speak positively about them."

Ronald's out of a job in the soap writing industry for the first time in nearly 20 years, and the stans can't handle it.

• Members

I'm really sorry if this thread offended anybody, as DRW50 said, I just thought it would be fun for people to share their ideas however OTT they can be, and I for one do not know enough about Frank and Ron to even really be discussing them just based on from what I have watched and what other people said about OLTL or GH.....

I guess also I just wish sometimes that Y&R had that level of humor like GH even Days has, though I know that's more of an ABC/NBC soap thing and Y&R IS NOT and NEVER will be one, but since I sort of associate RC as one of the writers who adds that type of humor, I just thought it would be fun trying to guess what would happen....and I know adding humor to a Soap doesn't mean the stories have to be OTT....

I feel like SONY/CBS would probably never allow Y&R to turn into a sitcomy type of show like ABC has allowed with their soaps anyways, so while there may be even more OTT things that happen if Ron/Frank would come on board, I feel like the dialogue would be the same as it is now....

• Members

You've always been one of the nicest people here so I knew immediately you meant well. With all the trolling lately, some of it in awful taste and thankfully removed, I can see why some would be wary, of course. I know some of us (well, me mostly) make "Cartini" sound like evil roaming the cosmos, but if someone else has an idea of them running a show I can understand why they'd want to speculate about it. And as much as I go on and on, I don't even think they'd be any worse than anything at Y&R in the last ten years. 

Archived