September 21-25, 2015: Bad Week For Y&R/GH/B&B

Toups

• Members

You need to put that wine back in the box it came from and dry yourself out. There is nothing smart about Jean Passanante's writing and there never has been. You are condescending and rude, and you can't even answer their simple questions as to what specifically is so smart and modern about "jean p smart TV"! Citations and examples, NOW!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will give GH this, it is much more character driven now. But the Corinthos family is a bunch of unlikeable characters I cozld not care less. 

Thank God the spoilers for next week look better with at least 3 episodes with Laura and Tracy and some Anna. 

• Members

Jonny Boy, your condescension is both pathetic and hilarious. As others have pointed out, you never answered one of my questions. You just keep repeating "smart tv" ad nauseum -- and it means nothing. 

My favorite is when you compare Jelly's writing to that on "modern cable tv." LMAO. Good times.

And you're hearing about great stuff coming  in sweeps? From whom, Jonny Boy? Please tell us who your lifeline is. Tell us who your inside contact is. Could it be Jelly? Or is Maurice B enthralling you with mob stories and crazy children? 

You showed who you are when you knocked the revamped DAYS -- the show that's hugely changed and enormously improved. Any real soap fan sees how much better it is. But you? You're stuck on Jelly and smart tv. 

Sad.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived