Is another (former) AMC actress joining DAYS?

• Members

I was pulling for her as a Victoria recast at Y&R as well, but I'm glad to see her working somewhere again and hope DOOL is smart enough to tie her to an established family instead of just bringing in another random ass newbie who'll be disposed of in 6 months time.

As far as Kendall, Minshew was never much of an actress when it came to the emotional stuff but she worked that character well the first few years. Things fell off the rails after Budig left the first time and they started pushing Zendall as a supercouple and Kendall as the damsel in distress. She lost her rootability and spark and became torturous to watch. The Spike accident and the "Apologies my darlin" song during B&E's horrid tenure was what really killed the character for me, AM could never sell emotional victim stuff like that so making that Kendall's main purpose on the show was a huge mistake.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree Alicia is weak in the "emotional, damsel in distress" department. I thought she did an exceptional job when Zach died, Spike lost his hearing, Stuart Murder trial/Aiden kidnapping her, Bianca losing Miranda/Erica's intervention. She always put in wonderful work even when the writing left a lot to be desired IMO.

And I adored Fusion. Every story. LOL.

LOL! That song got sooo tiring but goddamnit I still loved it. I still listen sometimes. LOL

• Members

I am shocked you're a fan of my future wife NB. I would've never guessed! Always thought you despised her too as an actress tongue.png

"Bum ass Amelia Heinle" LMAO!

I just can't get into Y&R, ever. Lish would definitely lock me in there.

We need her on B&B as Rick's next love interest tho.

• Members

I've always liked Alicia Minshew. I just hated the writing for Kendall once she became a Cambias. Kendall became a drip and a Greenlee/Ryan apologist, which instantly made me hate a character.

But out of the shows left, I can only see her on DAYS or Y&R. I couldn't picture her being on B&B. Not anything to do with Lish personally, just the show itself. You either have to be a Forrester or Spencer to have longevity on that show. And even then you aren't guaranteed a story unless you're Brooke and Ridge.

Rick has just now gotten a well plotted story since JY's return as Rick.

I just don't see how she could fit into the show unless she came on as Jessica Forrester, Ivy's half sister. Or a Bridget or Kimberly recast. Again, story might not still be there for her b/c Brad acts like he can only focus on ONE story at a time, which sucks b/c I used to love when B&B had stellar A, B, & C stories back in the 90s.

• Members

I don't hate her. She's alright. I just dread yet another Madison, Serena, Arianna ... and the list goes on.

Maybe she's Taylor? They already tried two other actresses, what's a third? How'd Taylor go out? It's sad I don't even remember, but I was pretty tuned out by that point.

Archived