DAYS: Tomlin/Whitesell OUT! Higley/Griffith IN!

• Members

Well NBC must have already decided to cancel the show. It is finished with Dena as a writer. She is the worst writer Days has ever had. Just dreadful. And these hacks just keep getting work until they put all of the Soaps out of business. Why in the world would they bring her back for a third time. That is enough for me. Goodbye Days.

Well NBC must have already decided to cancel the show. It is finished with Dena as a writer. She is the worst writer Days has ever had. Just dreadful. And these hacks just keep getting work until they put all of the Soaps out of business. Why in the world would they bring her back for a third time. That is enough for me. Goodbye Days.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's not succeeded in her mission to fully destroy Y&R, so now she's the right hand to Chuckie, who will without a doubt at least move it a few more inches toward cancellation.

But back onto DAYS' horrible news...

• Members

You have to be kidding me.

Wind was knocked right out of my sails. Just cancel DAYS, wrap it up, and call it a day.

I'm so tired of the rehashing of FIRED Head Writers who SUCKED.

So, you hire someone you fired TWICE and who bombed on another soap so badly that you have their star speak out against you when said star usually keeps their mouth shut.

Are you kidding me?

Prepare for an even more boring show, Griffith included.

I'm just so upset and disappointed by this.

The show is done.

Archived